Do you have a pressing legal question?

Most of your reposts are to counter and defend or attack what other people say. Not answer questions.

Don't try to argue with me. You may have a team of flunky lawyers, but I can fly and have a giant right hand and cool hair. But more importantly, I was both a customer and a salesman of this product for years, and I know what complete crap it is. Judging by the other replies, so do most of the people on this thread. So far not a single person, besides you, has had anything positive to say about the program on this thread of 40+ replies.

Most? As for others as I mentioned there are agents and agencies which offer the memberships. They may not speak up but they are around.

Ok folks it has been fun. I say yea and you say nay which is ok but for many the membership works. What many don't really look at is the business side. That part about recruiting and building can be rough but for those who can do it they have some impressive bonuses to shoot for.

Now that I opened up that can of worms I'm out.. I have to do some reading from a book published by a forum member.

Of course there have been some law suits but of course I dont know details but lets remember all companies run into issues be it agents or companies. Yet as an induvidual I havent heard to much of anything about associate and member direct issues..

Do LS agents carry E&O for what they do? Does the consumer contract have some type of arbitration agreement between the client/agent?

Or would it just be a LS lawyer vs. LS lawyer in that situation??

Do LS agents carry E&O for what they do? Does the consumer contract have some type of arbitration agreement between the client/agent?

Or would it just be a LS lawyer vs. LS lawyer in that situation??
Wouldn't you think that LeagalShield would offer some type of E & O? :huh:

There is an optional online subscription but it is not required. No one can make anyone go to any meetings, conventions, or buy tools if they don't want to.
Of course an MLM can't "force" any rep to do anything. They can't fire people who aren't earning any commissions because they're not paying them anything. However, MLMs are very savvy at coercion and peer pressure. "C'mon Peter, you're the last guy on the team who hasn't bought a convention ticket". And "everything happens after the convention". "And you'll never explode your business until you read that Kiyosaki book". My fav is "how can you sell a product unless you try the product first"?

to stay active the associate must market something like 3 or 6 memberships a quarter.
Which probably represents about 20x the sales average per rep based on 100's of 1,000's of case studies. And how many of those were sold to young eager recruits seeking to prove their loyalty or demonstrate their willingness to follow "the winning system" or to "test drive" the product?

Back