Do you have a pressing legal question?

Do LS agents carry E&O for what they do? Does the consumer contract have some type of arbitration agreement between the client/agent?

Or would it just be a LS lawyer vs. LS lawyer in that situation??

LS associates are not law firms. Members are given a contract of services provided by the provider law firms. If there is a conflict members can contact LS and they will investigate.

As mentioned the memberships are month to month so it would be in all best interest to keep the members as happy as possible. As for why no E/O requirement maybe its because sales associates do not practice law..I really dont know the answer to that or see why its a need.

Next he will be selling Essential Oils and membership in energy billing scams

No I wont. Why do some people feel the need to break another down to prop themselves up.

I say if a person wants to market a lotion, potion, or something secret from the ocean more power to them.The market place will dictate if a product or service is valid or needed.

This is for the critics.. Have any of you ever heard of someone named Ken Young? He used to be an agent with Prudential who used to have a web site where major battles went on about A.L. Williams/Primerica.

I mean major battles between the fore and against. Well years ago he passed. RIP Ken..

Well guess what? Primerica is still in business. So for this thread there's something to consider. No matter what is said here LegalShield will keep on moving forward.

LS at this very moment is making big moves into Canada and expanding into England along with some states dropping licensing requirements. So from my point of view when Im gone there's a good chance LS will still be moving forward.. This is bigger than us. This is big business..

This is for the critics.. Have any of you ever heard of someone named Ken Young? He used to be an agent with Prudential who used to have a web site where major battles went on about A.L. Williams/Primerica.

I mean major battles between the fore and against. Well years ago he passed. RIP Ken..

Well guess what? Primerica is still in business. So for this thread there's something to consider. No matter what is said here LegalShield will keep on moving forward.

LS at this very moment is making big moves into Canada and expanding into England along with some states dropping licensing requirements. So from my point of view when Im gone there's a good chance LS will still be moving forward.. This is bigger than us. This is big business..
Some people will buy anything. Look at some of those silly infomercials on T.V. Why pay for something you can get for free with a life insurance certificate? :huh:
:

I can't believe this thread is 7 pages. I didn't read it all but get the gist. Oh, and you guys missed the call date apparently. LOL

I can't believe this thread is 7 pages. I didn't read it all but get the gist. Oh, and you guys missed the call date apparently. LOL

Right..Im sure someone called but of course didnt get the expected negative result.

As for the thread pages just mention Lincoln H. Primerica , WFG, and get the same results.

Back