Door hangers & postcards for not sold direct mail leads

Not the same as post cards to leads. However, I do well with letters to none responding clients. Letter work better for a direct reply from me. Post cards work better for general client mailing.

IMohsoHO

How did you arrive at those #'s? :huh:
Apparently assuming they are distributed in the same manner as DM... However, I would not expect them to get the same response as DM.. Coming in the mail has more "importance" that something hung on the door.
That's the approximate number of responders per 1000 piece mailing for FE.
As I said, I doubt these would return any where near DM return per 1000. Something on your doorknob just doesn't have the same impact as something in the mail.. However, when using it in lieu of a business card, if you do get a return that is just icing on the cake..

Apparently assuming they are distributed in the same manner as DM... However, I would not expect them to get the same response as DM.. Coming in the mail has more "importance" that something hung on the door.

As I said, I doubt these would return any where near DM return per 1000. Something on your doorknob just doesn't have the same impact as something in the mail.. However, when using it in lieu of a business card, if you do get a return that is just icing on the cake..
You’re right that something mailed looks more important. But with many areas (like mine) being overly saturated with DM, do you think it might be possible that the door hanger is noticed and viewed by more people?

You’re right that something mailed looks more important. But with many areas (like mine) being overly saturated with DM, do you think it might be possible that the door hanger is noticed and viewed by more people?
I can only speak for myself and that answer would be "no".. The number 1 think that gets thrown away by me without even considering it is anything they stick on my car windshield.. #2 would probably be things stuck on my door. The first is something that irritates me so much that I will look to see who it promotes and make it a point not to trade with them, after I make my complaint known to them.. :mad:The second doesn't irritate me, I just don't pay much attention to it.

I can only speak for myself and that answer would be "no".. The number 1 think that gets thrown away by me without even considering it is anything they stick on my car windshield.. #2 would probably be things stuck on my door. The first is something that irritates me so much that I will look to see who it promotes and make it a point not to trade with them, after I make my complaint known to them.. :mad:The second doesn't irritate me, I just don't pay much attention to it.

That would be true for the more affluent areas. I don't think it makes any difference at all in the FE neighborhoods.

@Johnnycake25

Back