E telequote ... vs. EHealth, GoHealth, SelectQuote and Exact Medicare ...

Lying in what way? Let's detail? Spring Venture Group is owned by Select Quote ... to me that is a no go. Sold my soul for rock and roll some time ago ... what are you referring to oh mystical one ..?

SQ and SPG are different agencies. They are competitors who happen to be in the same metro area.

My comment about your old book is because these outfits give all or nothing deals. THEY might agree to keep paying you on your old business, but you are almost certainly going to assign the carriers’ payment to your new employer.

Maybe lying is the wrong word. One of you is misunderstanding something that was said by the other.

It’s difficult to keep your book when you go from independent producer to LOA, assuming you’ll keep writing the same carriers as a LOA.

Walter

LOVE hearing this. Congratulations on taking the necessary steps, both in your mind and your body! You must feel incredible!

You're correct, the PLANdemic brought out the truth to those who aren't still in denial. I'm thrilled for you.

Fauci and Gates will have their day, It's on the list, just too soon. The same reason Trump couldn't come in, having all the evidence (ever hear him say "We have it all" about 100 times? They do), and just start arresting the top criminals. Many people wouldn't believe it, as it's easier to say it's bullshit rather than find out you've been lied to your entire life, and the elitists see us as "useless eater cockroaches" (Their words). Many people would have lost their minds, likely causing a civil war and possibly worse.

So, they had to drip it out and show the people, to let their emotions catch up to the severe cognitive dissonance they possess.

The best is yet to come.
Yes, heard him say it, and Space Force captured it all.

I want public military tribunals and public executions for all the crooked politicians. They've murdered and destroyed lives. They're guilty of Treason...starting at the top with China Joe.

I know some don't think the NWO is real, but it is and they meet in Davos every year. Here's their leader. [EXTERNAL LINK] - klaus schwab - Google Search

The best speech I ever heard Trump give, is when he told them thanks, but no thanks...he puts his county 1st...as any leader should do.

Spoke to a client last Night, his wife was a client for some time and I have spoken to him many times, He himself retired recently

and he was near 300 and on several big diabetic meds, and told me last night he is OFF all meds now and down to 260

He was on the verge taking gabapentin when he started

His secret is the carnivore diet

I've never seen anyone with diabetes doing anything other then increase meds over time by following the doctors advice and diet

But I have heard of many come off by carnivore and keto diets
Day 4 ... that's encouraging ... yeah, sugar I think is bad news ... and easy to overdo those carbs for sure ...

SQ and SPG are different agencies. They are competitors who happen to be in the same metro area.

My comment about your old book is because these outfits give all or nothing deals. THEY might agree to keep paying you on your old business, but you are almost certainly going to assign the carriers’ payment to your new employer.

Maybe lying is the wrong word. One of you is misunderstanding something that was said by the other.

It’s difficult to keep your book when you go from independent producer to LOA, assuming you’ll keep writing the same carriers as a LOA.

Walter
No sir. I have on a recorded line and each carrier involved knows its a recorded line because I told them how I had to be careful for obvious reasons. It's based on the date of on boarding with the new agency ... ALL business written before that on boarding date remains unchanged in terms of comp. There is no way I would consider working with them other wise. I am talking UHC, Aetna, Humana, Wellcare, Anthem and Cigna.

Yes, heard him say it, and Space Force captured it all.

I want public military tribunals and public executions for all the crooked politicians. They've murdered and destroyed lives. They're guilty of Treason...starting at the top with China Joe.

I know some don't think the NWO is real, but it is and they meet in Davos every year. Here's their leader. [EXTERNAL LINK] - klaus schwab - Google Search

The best speech I ever heard Trump give, is when he told them thanks, but no thanks...he puts his county 1st...as any leader should do.
Music to my ears, all of it. Nice to see another one of "us" who knows the true story.

NOTHING can stop what's coming.

The D party is toast.

We're watching a glorious movie, history in the making.

It'll be harder for the Dems to cheat in the 2024 election, like they did in 2020.
Allowing them to cheat in 2020 was the idea. But as I tell everyone in my wife's family (all liberals) who say they don't care if they cheated as long as Trump didn't get in: If you're okay with lying and cheating of any kind, regardless of the circumstances, YOU are a liar and a cheat.

I tell them to stay asleep full of your anger and hatred, we'll keep fighting for you and your kids.

See, the plan is brilliant. Not only are they draining the world's swamp, but we get to drain our own personal swamps. It's wonderful.

Allowing them to cheat in 2020 was the idea. But as I tell everyone in my wife's family (all liberals) who say they don't care if they cheated as long as Trump didn't get in: If you're okay with lying and cheating of any kind, regardless of the circumstances, YOU are a liar and a cheat.

I tell them to stay asleep full of your anger and hatred, we'll keep fighting for you and your kids.

See, the plan is brilliant. Not only are they draining the world's swamp, but we get to drain our own personal swamps. It's wonderful.
Yes, they're gradually letting people see what's going on, so more and more Libs can see. Now people are seeing how the the media decides what they want people to know. Many Libs still think that Trump colluded with Russia, because they get their news from CNN, MSNBC and Fakebook.

But...Trump had mean tweets.

Back