Experience with American Income Life?

One of my former employees left because of whatever promises they made. She was burned out within a month. ABsolutely no sales.

they got me into the biz but i left rather quickly. i didnt like the turn and burn policy they had and for sure didnt like feeling that way working for them. so after a month i quit. made no sales as i never got to go out in the field cause they wouldnt take me so i could supposedly get appointed after a couple of field training sessions.

they still used the accidental policy to get in the door and you go from there. if you think about it the products are better than nothing. i just view the company is not good to work for as far as employment goes.

Re: American Income Life

I sold for them. To my knowledge they pay nothing except straight commission. Our local management was as slimy as it gets. The only qualification you had to have to sell for them was to be breathing, be able to pass the exam, and have transportation. It is a place to learn but Combined, Western Southern, or Americal General are much better places to be. They burn through people like crazy.

Last edited:
Anerican Income Life

Does anyone have any information on Americal Income Life????? Good or bad.... Considering a job, just checking the forum.. Thank You, GainesvilleAaron

Back