Family First Life Vs. Equis Financial

And, you are claiming that each of those products pays 120% through FFL? :skeptical:

In all transparency, it depends on the INSURANCE CARRIER you utilize. Some pay higher then others. But of the three insurance companies I personally use the most, YES, they will pay the full commission level. Two which pay us an additional 8% for every policy we write, regardless of product.

I'd like to put out an imperative piece of information.

Out of every single IMO and insurance company in the entire country, family first life is the only company that does not force you to sign a contract. :fibs:Meaning if you think that the grass is greener at a different company, you have no non-compete restrictions. The majority of your companies that you guys work with have this, and you would not be able to sell for the same insurance carriers that you are contracted with for 24 months. Two of the agents I work with are currently dealing with that BS. And that is a testament to the main business mindset of the company. They would rather "persuade" you to stay under duress and SUE you if you decided to leave then let you leave and go to another company that might be a better fit for you and your family. That's just morally warped.

Tell me one other company that starts their agents at 120%.
You have now shown that you don't know WTF you're talking about. I've worked with many FMO's and never signed a contract with an FMO. The longest I know of that a FMO can keep from releasing you is the industry standard of 6 months. :skeptical:

You're drinking way to much Kool-Aid. :twitchy:

They are limited to Final Expense...FFL works with FE, Mortgage Protection, Traditional Term, Universal Life, Index Universal Life, Medical Supplement, and Retirement/Investments. Apples to Pinapples. Much more diverse.

Find out what the average agent over there makes a year, the average FFL agent makes $97,000 a year.
If they pay 120% on annuities, I'm in and will focus on annuities from now on. :skeptical:

You have now shown that you don't know WTF you're talking about. I've worked with many FMO's and never signed a contract with an FMO. The longest I know of that a FMO can keep from releasing you is the industry standard of 6 months. :skeptical:

You're drinking way to much Kool-Aid. :twitchy:

Change my name like you're an 8 year old, look at the cool guy over here everyone.

Grow up.... Keyboard warrior.

The majority of your companies that you guys work with have this, and you would not be able to sell for the same insurance carriers that you are contracted with for 24 months.

You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

I have several contacts at or higher than 120 and some below And I am much more independent than you. This evening I delivered a $1,000,000 TA term policy to a 64 yr old client, also wrote a Sagicor GUL on him. Todd King is the IMO on the TA. Someone else is on the GUL. Can you do that? Todd can cut me lose tomorrow, bfd(please don't Tood). I have a dozen other companies I can write tomorrow. You?

I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt but you are clueless. You are simply regurgitating what you have been told not what you know.

I have 3 to 5 AIG contract numbers. I am independent. I can write with this IMO today and another tomorrow.

You said you were not a recruiter. That is a plus for you. As long as you are not feeding that misinformation to uneducated newbies you are fine. If you are selling that crap as known fact?!?

In all transparency, it depends on the INSURANCE CARRIER you utilize. Some pay higher then others. But of the three insurance companies I personally use the most, YES, they will pay the full commission level. Two which pay us an additional 8% for every policy we write, regardless of product.

What are the three go to companies?

They are limited to Final Expense...FFL works with FE, Mortgage Protection, Traditional Term, Universal Life, Index Universal Life, Medical Supplement, and Retirement/Investments. Apples to Pinapples. Much more diverse.

Find out what the average agent over there makes a year, the average FFL agent makes $97,000 a year.

Come on man. We have about 100 ex-FFL agents in our downline.

They definitely werent making $97k a year lol.

I would agree that FFL is better than Equis, but that’s not saying much. Equis, FFL, Symmetry, they’re all the same. NAA 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.

You guys do recruit a lot though. I appreciate your good work. You get em licenced and then they see through the fog and come a calling.

Your biggest problem is leads. Youre actually too big. Agents are being sold stepped on leads and most territories for fresh exclusive leads are locked out.

There’s a reason we sell more https://calendarleads.com to FFL agents than any other group. I mean really lol, what kind of agency sends their agents to another IMO to buy leads?!?

Actually I think you’ve bought leads from me :)

—> Exiting stage left.

Back