Family First Life Vs. Equis Financial

I'd like to put out an imperative piece of information.

Out of every single IMO and insurance company in the entire country, family first life is the only company that does not force you to sign a contract. Meaning if you think that the grass is greener at a different company, you have no non-compete restrictions. The majority of your companies that you guys work with have this, and you would not be able to sell for the same insurance carriers that you are contracted with for 24 months. Two of the agents I work with are currently dealing with that BS. And that is a testament to the main business mindset of the company. They would rather "persuade" you to stay under duress and SUE you if you decided to leave then let you leave and go to another company that might be a better fit for you and your family. That's just morally warped.

Tell me one other company that starts their agents at 120%.

Jonathon you are obviously very new to this. You don’t understand a lot of things.

You would have to look long and hard to find an agency that makes agents sign a contract. Most do not and never have. But Family First DOES tie up agent’s that want to leave. It’s not in the contract between FFL and the agent. It’s between FFL and the insurance carriers.

I can guarantee you that if any FFL agent wants to leave them today and sign up with MOO for instance somewhere else they can’t do it. Not unless one of the owners of FFL would sign off on a release. That’s how it works with FFL and with all other IMOs. What makes the difference is whether or not the IMO will sign the release. If they won’t the agent has to cancel their contract and sit out on that company for 6-months (not 2-years) before they are free to contract them elsewhere.

They are limited to Final Expense...FFL works with FE, Mortgage Protection, Traditional Term, Universal Life, Index Universal Life, Medical Supplement, and Retirement/Investments. Apples to Pinapples. Much more diverse.

Find out what the average agent over there makes a year, the average FFL agent makes $97,000 a year.

Jonathan you need to do your homework once again. FexContracting is a small IMO on purpose. We are a “producers” IMO not a multi-level recruiting IMO. The agents we attract and accept are generally high producing agents. I seriously doubt that you average agent makes even half of what our average agent makes. Who knows? Maybe you have found some magic way to make it work. But generally the mass recruiting, pyramid recruiting type of agencies are not ripe with high producing agents. They are revolving doors of blind leading the blind and signing up anyone with a pulse.

Our agents are not captive to FE. We are just known to be one of the golden ticket places to be in the FE industry. That is our focus.

We have a very small agent force in comparison to huge recruiting agencies like yours. Yet we have a much higher % of $200,000+ producers than any agency I’m aware of. We definitely have a higher % of agent’s that earn company conventions than what you have. By a huge margin. We were the #1 producing IMO in the country with two of our main insurance companies last year and #2 with two other highly competitive companies. One of the companies we finished #1 with told us that we have only 1/10th the number of contracted agents with them as their 2nd place finisher did.

When an agency such as ours puts their focus on one thing and does it the right way, you better believe it apples to oranges compared to a “We do a little bit of everything” type of agency. Being a jack of all trades is always a master of none.

You will get there. You are just new to all this. And still obviously have that Kool-Aid mustache.

Jonathon you are obviously very new to this. You don’t understand a lot of things.

You would have to look long and hard to find an agency that makes agents sign a contract. Most do not and never have. But Family First DOES tie up agent’s that want to leave. It’s not in the contract between FFL and the agent. It’s between FFL and the insurance carriers.

I can guarantee you that if any FFL agent wants to leave them today and sign up with MOO for instance somewhere else they can’t do it. Not unless one of the owners of FFL would sign off on a release. That’s how it works with FFL and with all other IMOs. What makes the difference is whether or not the IMO will sign the release. If they won’t the agent has to cancel their contract and sit out on that company for 6-months (not 2-years) before they are free to contract them elsewhere.

Well FFL does release. At least they release to us. Now their release includes a 2 year non-solicit/non-disparage/non-compete.

So they don't have anyone sign any contracts on the way in, but they do on the way out. Many of our ex-FFL agents choose to just not sign the release and wait out the 6 months.

Now FFL does prevent the agent from getting comp bumps when they move and any carriers that allow dual contracting are blocked. They swing a pretty big stick with the carriers and do gum up the works for people trying to leave.

Well FFL does release. At least they release to us. Now their release includes a 2 year non-solicit/non-disparage/non-compete.

So they don't have anyone sign any contracts on the way in, but they do on the way out. Many of our ex-FFL agents choose to just not sign the release and wait out the 6 months.

Now FFL does prevent the agent from getting comp bumps when they move and any carriers that allow dual contracting are blocked. They swing a pretty big stick with the carriers and do gum up the works for people trying to leave.

When we bring them in we don’t even ask for releases. We just contract them to sell other companies that FFL doesn’t offer. So no need to worry about their BS.

No, Family First Life is an IMO and THROUGH the company itself... That's where we start agents at 100-120%. Vice Presidents bump up to 140%.

Name one IMO that starts their agents at 120%.

We do, and we don't have any contracts with our agents except the insurance company contracts that they signed.

Like I said before, you don't know what you don't know and you just keep putting your foot in your mouth because you don't know what you think you know. You've drank the Kool-Aide and it's clogging your ears.

We do, and we don't have any contracts with our agents except the insurance company contracts that they signed.

Like I said before, you don't know what you don't know and you just keep putting your foot in your mouth because you don't know what you think you know. You've drank the Kool-Aide and it's clogging your ears.

Well pardon me... And whom do YOU work for guy....by the way I actually don't like Kool-Aid, I'm more of an Iced tea type of guy.

What I do know is each one of your imo's and insurance companies are losing more clients and losing more agents every week and it's going to get worse and worse.

Keep track of your clients , because we are coming....

Well pardon me... And whom do YOU work for guy....by the way I actually don't like Kool-Aid, I'm more of an Iced tea type of guy.

What I do know is each one of your imo's and insurance companies are losing more clients and losing more agents every week and it's going to get worse and worse.

Keep track of your clients , because we are coming....

Who do I work for? ME! We are an IMO. Just click the link to our website and you'll see.

You see, this is how I know these things that we are all correcting you on. And no, we have never lost an agent to FFL. We have only gotten agents coming from there.

A what?

Non-solicit who?
Non-compete on what?
Non-disparage?

I was thinking the same thing.

Agents just shouldn't disbarage. They should just move forward. But why should they sign a contract about that?

They shouldn't actively solicit their old customers. But why should they sign a contract? It wouldn't stop the rogue agents anyway.

Non-Compete? No agent should ever sign that one. Not in a million years.

Does Family First Life sign a contract for the agent stating that they will NEVER solicit their policy owners? Didn't think so.

Does Family First Life sign a contract for the agent stating that they will NEVER speak poorly of the agent? Didn't think so.

Does Family First Life sign a contract for the agent stating that they will NEVER resell the agents leads? No they don't!

Seems pretty one sided.

What I do know is each one of your imo's and insurance companies are losing more clients

You know that how?

I am not an IMO, I do not do Adult Daycare (recruiting). I am one of the more Independent Independents here. I have Americo HMS and Moo TE. Never found a need for TE and have only written HMS a few times when their underwriting was a bit looser.

If that is what you are leading with you are a great salesman. That crap is crazy high cost. You are not replacing me.

I also have Americo FE products. Have not written one in years. Please tell me you guys are not selling smokers that bait and switch "Non smoker" polices.

Look man, go onto one of these guys websites and see what else is out there FE wise. Go to term4sale. Com and compare term.

Many of us were boots at one time. We didn't want to listen to the old Salty as holes either.

Back