FE Over Phone Top Producers

My inexperience? Hahahahahahaha... That's funny coming from a guy that asks everyone else on the board for their techniques, sources and advice!

Why do they generate their own leads when you offer hot, fresh & exclusive leads at a low fixed price? It doesn't make sense. Why would anyone want to work for this company, only to pay for their own leads out of pocket and make a substantially reduced commission, while being limited to one overpriced carrier?

You're calling me stupid for saying that closing % has nothing to do with the premium amount written? You must be a moron or a complete ***, because you obviously do not know what closing percentage means. Which one is it?

BTW... My communication skills, as well as my closing percentage, is just fine. I could close deals if I spoke Ebonics. You on the other hand couldn't close a car door in English!

Here's one for you genius: I wrote $3987 AP last week, what's my closing percentage? Since I'm stupid, you should be able to easily answer this question.

You look sillier and more childish w/ each post you make. Do you still live with your mother?
Yea..I'm always alert for new techniques and ideas and successes and advice, etc. If you think that's a bad idea then you are a BIGGER loser than I first thought. I think any successful agent would follow this practice. You are probably the only FOOL on this forum who is so short sighted as not to see the merit in this.

I believe I've already illustrated above about the closing %. If anyone can explain this in more ELEMENTARY terms for teddy please do so.

So Teddy, was this $3987 your all time best? You say it so boastfully as if you've never seen those kind of figures before. Anyway...good job for you. You probably write less than $2k per week on average, no?

Last edited:
You look sillier and more childish w/ each post you make. Do you still live with your mother?
Yea..I'm always alert for new techniques and ideas and successes and advice, etc. If you think that's a bad idea then you are a BIGGER loser than I first thought. I think any successful agent would follow this practice. You are probably the only FOOL on this forum who is so short sighted as not to see the merit in this.

I believe I've already illustrated above about the closing %. If anyone can explain this in more ELEMENTARY terms for teddy please do so.

So Teddy, was this $3987 your all time best? You say it so boastfully as if you've never seen those kind of figures before. Anyway...good job for you. You probably write less than $2k per week on average, no?
If ignorance is bliss... you must be ecstatic! You are among the most clueless individuals that I have run into, in a while. Keep patting yourself on the back, while everyone laughs at you.

Just a couple of questions for insuranceman. What kind of schedule do you follow?
And do you work from home or do you find it better to make calls from an office?

Latest posts

Back