FE Over Phone Top Producers

Just a couple of questions for insuranceman. What kind of schedule do you follow?
And do you work from home or do you find it better to make calls from an office?

I make calls from my office at my house. My schedule? Depends if I'm training new agent(s), personal production, or goofing off. Mon.-Sat 9am-9pm is fair game to call.

I think it's possible to do well selling FE over the phone.

You are so right! If the phone wasn't as good as I have been stating, don't you think I would be out in the field selling face 2 face? I did FE face 2 face for 7 yrs. before I ever started using the phone. I've been selling over the phone the last 4 yrs.

I think it's possible to do well selling FE over the phone.

As do I, Of course, "well" is nothing but an opinion. There are less than 5 FE telemarkets in the US that make over $100,000/yr after lead costs.

Personally, if I thought I could make $75,000/yr after lead costs, I would consider that doing "well" at it. That ain't gonna happen. I was also told this week that Ky is passing law requiring all insurance sales to be in person. That hasn't been verified yet. But, I really didn't check into it much because it doesn't affect me. I'm not a telemarketer and have no desire to be one.

I really hope it's not a law as I love to meet with people that have been sold a bill of goods over the phone.

Last edited:
As do I, Of course, "well" is nothing but an opinion. There are less than 5 FE telemarkets in the US that make over $100,000/yr after lead costs.

Personally, if I thought I could make $75,000/yr after lead costs, I would consider that doing "well" at it. That ain't gonna happen. I was also told this week that Ky is passing law requiring all insurance sales to be in person. That hasn't been verified yet. But, I really didn't check into it much because it doesn't affect me. I'm not a telemarketer and have no desire to be one.

I really hope it's not a lway as I love to meet with people that have been sold a bill of goods over the phone.

I heard people in Kentucky rarely have bank accounts. Is that true?

Latest posts

Back