FE without SSN

Couldn't understand your question clearly.

Let’s say you recruit a guy at 100% your at 130% He builds a team and does $10 mil . Let’s say he gets to the 140% area . You don’t control what level he goes to . But his production pushes you to 145-150% correct ?He’ll still always be under your team and you’ll always override him right ? Can he transfer to another team or do you have to agree to release him ?

Can go all the way up to 150%, but becomes more challenging at each % level.

LOL...the vid in your sig just talks about "150% First Year Commission" and "the single most aggressive compensation plan in the industry".

Starting people at 90% and then giving them increasingly "challenging" levels to scratch and claw their way up does not sound like the "most aggressive compensation plan in the industry".

Then again, the main message I took from that SL video is that if you sign up with them, dark clouds and storms are in your future.

We’re neighbors! The carrier I’m talking about operates 2 companies out of their Dallas home office. The first is Central Security Life, a traditional whole life carrier. The other is Western American Life, a stipulated premium carrier. (For the uninitiated, stipulated premium policies are unique to Texas. They’re whole life policies, but with no cash value accumulation. Very useful if you’ve got a client on Medicaid or other public assistance.)

Their rates are very competitive up to about age 50, and average from 50-60. Above those ages, they run on the high side. Still, they fill a few niches for me, no SSN required being one of those. Their Executive Series (face amounts $16K-50K) can serve as a price buster in many cases. Even in the 50-60 range, the female rates are pretty tough to beat.

If you want to check them out, their home office number is 972-699-2770. You’ll want to ask for Rick (sales manager) or Jim (President). If you call, please tell them that Everett referred you. I’m not a recruiter, but Rick gives me a little something for referrals!:yes:

Can he transfer to another team or do you have to agree to release him ?
I'll like to know the answer to this question too since another angent I know mentioned that there are no releases and he had to stop writing for 6 months because he had to get re-contracted just to change upline.

LOL...the vid in your sig just talks about "150% First Year Commission" and "the single most aggressive compensation plan in the industry".

Starting people at 90% and then giving them increasingly "challenging" levels to scratch and claw their way up does not sound like the "most aggressive compensation plan in the industry".

Then again, the main message I took from that SL video is that if you sign up with them, dark clouds and storms are in your future.

Why would you think dark clouds and storms if you've never tried their platform? It's been sunny for me...going all the way back to 1999.

So if a 120% guy recruits a 100% guy . If he gets to 130% self promoting what happens to his overide . Will the 120% guy who recruited him be pushed up above 130% based on the production of the guy that hits 130% . As I recall to even get to 140% is what $8-$10 mil ? And the 150% was $18 mil ? Few few getting to that

If I understand your question correctly, the guy at 100% promotes himself to 130%, and that helps propel the original 120% to above 130%, but not guaranteed.

Let’s say you recruit a guy at 100% your at 130% He builds a team and does $10 mil . Let’s say he gets to the 140% area . You don’t control what level he goes to . But his production pushes you to 145-150% correct ?He’ll still always be under your team and you’ll always override him right ? Can he transfer to another team or do you have to agree to release him ?

He could actually get on the same commission level as me if I goof off, then there would be no more overwrites, unless I promoted myself with more team production. He could go all the way to 150% without me holding him back in any way.

He could actually get on the same commission level as me if I goof off, then there would be no more overwrites, unless I promoted myself with more team production. He could go all the way to 150% without me holding him back in any way.

But technically his production is under you and part of your group . Let’s say he did $10 million and rest of your group did $2 million . Your group is at $12 mil and still higher than his $10 mil . How could he jump you if your total group premium is always higher than his ? Also I’m pretty sure I recall to get 150% required like $18 million . You might have 1 or 2 agencys doing that so few ever get there . Greg mlm’s are all the same . And believe this is not directed toward sl but 80% of the ins industry . Mlm’s are all the same . By exciting 1000’s of people knowing 97% will fail the ones at the top of the food chain become wealthy . Ron Powell knows few few few few will ever hit 150% . But it motivates people and makes the few Rich . That’s like saying a fe agent can make $750k . Sure it’s possible but 1 out of 5000 agents will do it . It takes 70 hr /6 -7 day weeks to do it . The only possibility of 7 fig income in the ins business in reality is recruiting and duplication.

Back