Fexcontracting.com | Scott Burke Final Expense IMO

You know exactly who Ginger is. You may forget but you told me with your own lips that you always have shills working the forum to send private messages to agents and make posts to promote you. At the time you told me that you specifically told me that Kirby was one of them. He was a good one because he was stealthy and I never really would have noticed him. Then it turned into your down line recruiters "recommending" each other which hurt no one because they were so obvious. But some of your more recent shills are much more aggressive. I don't care as long as everyone knows their agenda.

It sure doesn't smell unbiased when he wants to know who MY NMO is on any of our contracts that have one but you'd think if he hates Amerilife so much he would want to know if they are 360's up line. Doesn't make sense. But really it does. Your agents including Ginger have no idea who their up line is.

I'm still going to reply to your insulting rant/marketer drivel from this weekend when I get time.

And if I was Sam I would open a pop corn stand.

You have lost your mind on some of this stuff. What I have are a slug of agents on here who are proven performers who also recruit. I don't call those shills, I call those agencies.

On Ginger. I know you said you think it's Matt Schmidt. I was kind of thinking the same thing for awhile but then when I read posts from some of these other guys who are like Perry freaking Mason on certain styles of posting then I thought that it wasn't. He said it wasn't and honestly he says some brutal **** from his own login so I don't know the value of a second account. About half the time he was beating the crap out of some of my very best agencies so don't act like I get a total pass on that banter.

I think the question in this tread about if a particular contract goes through Amerilife or any other NMO what was lucky enough to get a couple of those contracts is complete and utter bullshit. I would never ask that question, I think it's dumb. I also think your blather about transparency, blah blah blah is equally as dumb. When I say WHO CARES, I really do mean it literally. I don't mean that I think you must divulge and I don't need to. That just makes no sense. If choose to publicize the inner workings of your business on a public forum that's your choice, not mine.

Last edited:
You know exactly who Ginger is. You may forget but you told me with your own lips that you always have shills working the forum to send private messages to agents and make posts to promote you. At the time you told me that you specifically told me that Kirby was one of them. He was a good one because he was stealthy and I never really would have noticed him. Then it turned into your down line recruiters "recommending" each other which hurt no one because they were so obvious. But some of your more recent shills are much more aggressive. I don't care as long as everyone knows their agenda.

It sure doesn't smell unbiased when he wants to know who MY NMO is on any of our contracts that have one but you'd think if he hates Amerilife so much he would want to know if they are 360's up line. Doesn't make sense. But really it does. Your agents including Ginger have no idea who their up line is.

I'm still going to reply to your insulting rant/marketer drivel from this weekend when I get time.

And if I was Sam I would open a pop corn stand.

Scott if you think Ginger is a 360 shill you are smoking crack. That pos blasted me and numerous others with 360, this makes you look really paranoid, lay off the hard stuff and stick with country boy weed :)

I don't sell FE so really couldn't care less about who offers what. But I do have a question for you.

Let me start off by pointing out we have one person here with damn near 10,000 posts in just under 3 years. That's 300 per month. You have posted over 200 in about one month. That's about 7 posts a day.

When do you have time to sell? I know the other person simply pretends to be an insurance agent. How about you?

Rick

I check this circus out about twice a day. Is 7 posts a day alot?

Surely the recruiters and wanna be lead companies have more than that!

----------

It just can't seem to keep up with it's own posts! I'm still waiting on an answer in this thread... http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/final-expense-forum/door-knocking-tip-t83032.html

It's avoiding answering me like the plague!

I'm still working on this one Todd. I'm sure once I get the email that I'll publish here, you will consider contracting elsewhere.

----------

For the record, I'm not with 360, however 360 seems to be a little more tasteful with his language than the ones from FEX.

Is Todd King even in business anymore, seems like he got left in the dust by the big dogs on the Forum. Maybe that's why he is always so angry with me.

And me saying you can go direct to an NMO is not BS. But of course, the recruiters on here want producers to think that.

----------

Scott if you think Ginger is a 360 shill you are smoking crack. That pos blasted me and numerous others with 360, this makes you look really paranoid, lay off the hard stuff and stick with country boy weed :)

If you're with 360, and in good standing, I'd recommend any agent to stay away from them. You're vulgar and inappropriate, and any IMO that's ok with that, would not be a place I want to be.

I'm still working on this one Todd. I'm sure once I get the email that I'll publish here, you will consider contracting elsewhere.

I look forward to see what you come up with. I'm not going to forget it either, so don't sit back and hope that this will go away. Our levels are quite fine, thank you. No need to go somewhere else when we're already at the top of the chain as warranted.
----------

For the record, I'm not with 360, however 360 seems to be a little more tasteful with his language than the ones from FEX.

Is Todd King even in business anymore, seems like he got left in the dust by the big dogs on the Forum. Maybe that's why he is always so angry with me.

You know we are. What an ignorant statement! I'm not angry with you, please don't think so. Why would I be angry with you when you're the one coming on here blasting out BS statements like you do. You are either extremely clueless, or you really do know what you're talking about and you come on here making up stuff just to get a rise out of everyone else on here. Either way, you're in the wrong!

And me saying you can go direct to an NMO is not BS. But of course, the recruiters on here want producers to think that.

Then please feel free to prove us wrong. So far, it's nothing but hot air from you when we ask you to prove your position.

If you're with 360, and in good standing, I'd recommend any agent to stay away from them. You're vulgar and inappropriate, and any IMO that's ok with that, would not be a place I want to be.

Well, if you're really not Matt Schmidt, then my sincerest apologies to him. It will be nice when the day comes that we eventually find out who you really are. Time will tell!

There's one thing that I can't figure out for the life of me even after reading all these threads: who cares?

Is this not between the agents and the IMO? As long as everyone is getting paid what they're contractually obligated to get paid, does it matter who their upline is, who their IMO is, who they're contracted with, etc? None of this seems to make any damn sense to me.

There's one thing that I can't figure out for the life of me even after reading all these threads: who cares?

Is this not between the agents and the IMO? As long as everyone is getting paid what they're contractually obligated to get paid, does it matter who their upline is, who their IMO is, who they're contracted with, etc? None of this seems to make any damn sense to me.

It only matters if you are lying about what commissions can be obtained for top producers, especially if you grant releases.

It only matters if you are lying about what commissions can be obtained for top producers, especially if you grant releases.

As far as I know we, FEX, and 360 will give the top levels an agent can qualify for. If an agent wants to get levels that require proof of production we have no problem in giving out those levels as long as the agent can provide such proof.

You are the one that keeps saying that any agent can just go to certain NMO's and get the higher levels that normally require proof of production. We keep asking for proof of what you're saying and you keep avoiding.

You ask us to name some companies and you'll tell us which NMO's would be best for that particular company. We tell you the companies and you come back with nothing but hot air.

Like I just recently mentioned; Time will tell and it will tell on you!

Maybe I'm missing something but I have yet to see someone lying about what commissions can be obtained for "top producers". Does anyone think that it's wrong to promote that on an open forum? I do as it would cost me several of my contracts if I choose to say that kind of crap.

For what it's worth "top producers" that hang out on here have top comp. How would I know that you might ask? About half of them work with me and I've tried to recruit away the other half.

If you took a look at the industry as a whole agents that have the good fortune to have happened into this place see it as an oasis when it comes to comp vs. the stuff we see in the rest of the industry where people must not have access to Google or something.

This total sh&%show is the exact reason I'm SO glad I don't have to deal with field final expense agents anymore. This industry has so much drama it's exhausting. It's childish. It's totally immature and unprofessional. I was just telling an agent tonight this story....

When it comes to Final Expense Field...everyone is out to stab each other in the back.

When it comes to Final Expense Telesales...everyone has their door open and works together to help each other out. There's no aggressive competition to brow beat one another.

Back