Final Expense Boot Camp

I am the preacher.. wish I could take credit for it, but they were like that before I was selected for the job. If you were in our area, we would certainly do our best to make you feel welcome.

That's awesome. Def need more churches like that. I have been to 2 diff kind of churches, the "supernatural" wich some of it is in the bible but alot of it is really weird, and I don't believe it, those people judge if you aren't spiritual enough and treat the ps like he is God himself, and then the more traditional sit down and listen to the pastor, that church was all about looks, and who you knew and how much money you had. I can't say every church is bad, just most of the ones in SA that I have been to. It just makes me mad. I have seen a guy be turned down to sing a song, and he is actually a good singer, he felt God put it on his heart to sing a song, and they said no bc he was to fat. They said they didn't want to support gluttony. I have seen people get fired from working at the church just bc they got divorced. Poeple get left out bc they weren't spiritual enough for them. Just all sort of judgements, and hypocracy turned me off to it. You are lucky to have a church like you do.

41 YEARS!!!!???

Holy Moly!

We should be coming to you for help :)

Sometimes I feel I have 1 year experience repeated 41 times rather than 41 years experience.:no:

While I said the ideas found on your and Shannon's sites aren't unique, that doesn't mean there isn't plenty of knowledge to be gleaned no matter how long an agent has been around. Both of you seem to have enjoyed considerable success in your chosen field and anyone not willing to pay attention to what successful people are doing is foolish.

Last edited:
That's awesome. Def need more churches like that. I have been to 2 diff kind of churches, the "supernatural" wich some of it is in the bible but alot of it is really weird, and I don't believe it, those people judge if you aren't spiritual enough and treat the ps like he is God himself, and then the more traditional sit down and listen to the pastor, that church was all about looks, and who you knew and how much money you had. I can't say every church is bad, just most of the ones in SA that I have been to. It just makes me mad. I have seen a guy be turned down to sing a song, and he is actually a good singer, he felt God put it on his heart to sing a song, and they said no bc he was to fat. They said they didn't want to support gluttony. I have seen people get fired from working at the church just bc they got divorced. Poeple get left out bc they weren't spiritual enough for them. Just all sort of judgements, and hypocracy turned me off to it. You are lucky to have a church like you do.
There has to be some good churches around SA... We are an Independent Christian Church/Church of Christ congregation.

Last edited:
What you should look into is the amount of radiation those bulbs put out compared to traditional bulbs... If you break them hope you have a hazmat suit available!

They are environmentally friendly in that they last longer so the production costs are lower but they emit 1000's more radiation and contain mercury.

Rousemark said his church went with LED lighting. LED doesn't have mercury vapor, you don't need a hazmat suit if it breaks, and doesn't emit harmful radiation.

I just bought a SHARP LED-LCD. Its the bomb!!!

Just because there is a lot of weird beliefs and people that are so called believers out there, doesn't mean there isn't a truth... or a God...

It takes a sincere person to see through the crap and find one or more people who truly wish to know the truth and conquer the miseries of material life.

Last edited:
Rousemark said his church went with LED lighting. LED doesn't have mercury vapor, you don't need a hazmat suit if it breaks, and doesn't emit harmful radiation.

I just bought a SHARP LED-LCD. Its the bomb!!!

That's right. The ones with the mercury are those squiggly fluorescent things that are supposed to replace our 100 watt incadescents with four times the price and half the light.. Your tax dollars at work serving you!:1mad:

26 years for me, man, it seems like yesterday. Med Supp sales, the policies were not standardized back then!! Blue Cross ran the show, my policy could not compete. sold LTC with Transport!! Anybody here recall Transport?

26 years for me, man, it seems like yesterday. Med Supp sales, the policies were not standardized back then!! Blue Cross ran the show, my policy could not compete. sold LTC with Transport!! Anybody here recall Transport?

Transport, Union Fidelity, American Travelers

Last edited:
Back