Final Expense dress code

Great post, Louise. Do you think that a dress code for "underwear agents" would increase their effectiveness on the telephone? Being too casual may affect their attitude which can come across on the phone.:goofy:

Do you think that a dress code for "underwear agents" would increase their effectiveness on the telephone? Being too casual may affect their attitude which can come across on the phone.

arn, I've done two new health applications already today.

I'm sitting here barefoot, in gym shorts and a t-shirt. Not quite an underwear agent, but awful damn close!

arn, I've done two new health applications already today.

I'm sitting here barefoot, in gym shorts and a t-shirt. Not quite an underwear agent, but awful damn close!

Paul, if you wear a necktie with that T-shirt you may be able to double your production! Put shoes on (no socks) you may triple it! It'll really inspire you.:twitchy:

Last edited:
Paul, if you wear a necktie with that T-shirt you may be able to double your production! Put shoes on (no socks) you may triple it! It'll really inspire you.:twitchy:
I remember one of the AMs at NAA telling agents that when they do their calls; they should dress to impress because it comes across on the phone.

I would be petrified at the thought of someone seeing me on the phone. I mean how can you comfortably pick your nose if people are watching you?

You could also have painted on the side something like "Let Us Show You How To Pay For Your Final Ride". Put your phone number after this statement, and you may be surprised how many Free Leads (or hate calls) you would get.

I love it! Not many have the cojones to try something like this.

There are some people that have a knack for creative marketing, and it seems like you're one of 'em Joe!

It may be more effective than you might think.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I hope you don't subject people to hair toes. Ew.

Like you Louise, I always make sure I have a nice pedicure.

The gal at the Ho Chi Minh Nail Salon where I go (do you think they wear those white face masks at home?) always shaves my toe hair as part of the ritual...

I do skip the "heels" though as I'm already 6'2". It's either flats, or barefoot.

Last edited:
Like you Louise, I always make sure I have a nice pedicure.

The gal at the Ho Chi Minh Nail Salon where I go (do you think they wear those white face masks at home?) always shaves my toe hair as part of the ritual...

I do skip the "heels" though as I'm already 6'2". It's either flats, or barefoot.

Hahaha, I think it's funny when guys where "lifts".
I do appreciate a man who gets a pedicure. I wish my husband would. I swear if he stabs me with his claws again; I am going to take a chainsaw to them!

Ho Chi Minh... nice, it must be his background as a baker that inspires the white faces. I love a history lesson in jest.

Last edited:
Back