Final Expense Facebook Leads

Have you tried to generate your own Facebook leads?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Yes and I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • No but I have bought them from a lead vendor

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters
I bought some FB leads from one of the forum members. Don't remember the exact price now but I think it was $20 each.. They struggled to fill the order and the leads ended up costing them almost $60 each to produce. Needless to say, we didn't do a second order. :no:

Those folks are among the most popular and admired on the forum. You will be in good company.

I am sure I would be, I have heard your days pretty much become negotiating pennies off lead prices with agents. However I can see $$ being in not having exclusive leads and selling the same leads to a max. of 2-4 agents.

I am sure I would be, I have heard your days pretty much become negotiating pennies off lead prices with agents. However I can see $$ being in not having exclusive leads and selling the same leads to a max. of 2-4 agents.

I feel sorry for people that sell leads. I did it for years, and it was not fun. Selling to IMO's was fine, but individual agents (that couldnt sell) were a pain. Plus, I always felt like I was chasing people.

I've learned there is no long money in selling leads to clients, there is long money is converting those leads into clients, however.

If you know how to create leads, create them for yourself and make sales. Its more fun, it pays better, and the headache is minimal. If you can provide that value on a free lead platform, and treat your agents like clients, you'll stay in business forever.

I feel sorry for people that sell leads. I did it for years, and it was not fun. Selling to IMO's was fine, but individual agents (that couldnt sell) were a pain. Plus, I always felt like I was chasing people.

I've learned there is no long money in selling leads to clients, there is long money is converting those leads into clients, however.

If you know how to create leads, create them for yourself and make sales. Its more fun, it pays better, and the headache is minimal. If you can provide that value on a free lead platform, and treat your agents like clients, you'll stay in business forever.

I see what your saying, You sell leads to agents who weren't trained to sell correctly and they blame your lead and not themselves.

Thanks you the heads up

I can see $$ being in not having exclusive leads and selling the same leads to a max. of 2-4 agents.

The only exclusive leads are referrals. Even then you should anticipate the referral has talked to a number of carriers, attended meetings and talked with any number of agents.

By then they are completely confused and a good agent should be able to bring them home. But referrals are by no means a lay down.

Lead vendors may SAY they only sell 2 - 4x but how many of those leads are sold to phone mills?

More likely is they are sold 6x or more.

Back