Final Expense Leads

Because people are always trying to improve and add to their arsenal so they can sell more insurance. Not all Agents are vocally adept and may require some formatting. I am sure you don't suffer from this issue, but some apparently do.

Holy cow! You actually sell appointment setting scripts? Most uplines give those type of things away...which is why I'm a little surprised.
See, you and Rick learned something from the forum today.. Now you both can develop a whole new income stream.. :jiggy:

See, you and Rick learned something from the forum today.. Now you both can develop a whole new income stream.. :jiggy:

Don't buy just a generic script....I sell custom scripts......I get to know the person using the script.....I custom tailor scripts for max effect.......yea my scripts are $300 per script but worth every penny........

Don't buy just a generic script....I sell custom scripts......I get to know the person using the script.....I custom tailor scripts for max effect.......yea my scripts are $300 per script but worth every penny........

Need a Script? Could be your marketing pitch, but, there are some people that may take that the wrong way...changed my mind, don't do that, you could get into real trouble.

Let me sell you a script. And if you don't like that one I'll sell you another. And another.

Do you need my paypal address?

Rick

images

Yall got any of that fooooools gold leads :biggrin:
I got a script for that......running a forum special on this one....$150....paypal me and you will get the full version.......

Mr Smith buying insurance is like buying Gold.....do you know your are buying the good stuff or a big chunk of fools gold......some policy's might look like a real policy but upon closer inspection it has flaws and is just words on a piece of paper that don't mean diddly.... then I go into a My Cousin Vinny house of cards analogy......

...Mr. Smith, I sell insurance and you buy insurance, and I'm here to help you. Let me show you where to sign.

If you like the above script, that'll cost you $10.

Back