Final Expense Leads

I use telemarketing type leads. But the discussion would end up in an argument from the legal forum police. I do F2F 20% of the time and telesales 80%. I have never used DM for FE only MS.

Do you ever encounter any reluctance from your prospects about giving out their personal information (SSN, banking info, medical history, etc.) on the phone? I mean, from their perspective, you're just a voice on a phone claiming to be an insurance agent, and the senior crowd has been so drilled not to fall for phone scams.

Not implying you're scamming anyone, of course. I'm just surprised you don't get more resistance on that point.

Do you ever encounter any reluctance from your prospects about giving out their personal information (SSN, banking info, medical history, etc.) on the phone? I mean, from their perspective, you're just a voice on a phone claiming to be an insurance agent, and the senior crowd has been so drilled not to fall for phone scams.

Not implying you're scamming anyone, of course. I'm just surprised you don't get more resistance on that point.

This is definitely more prevalent in phone sales than in F2F sales. The advantage is a much much lower cost per lead, so you can afford getting more “no’s “.

I believed this would be a huge issue before I jumped into telesales. Way more people are willing to give than not if you present yourself and the company properly.
There will always be someone who won't (which had only happened to me 1x f2f) but the numbers work themselves out.

I believed this would be a huge issue before I jumped into telesales. Way more people are willing to give than not if you present yourself and the company properly.
There will always be someone who won't (which had only happened to me 1x f2f) but the numbers work themselves out.

I guess my next question would be retention. Seems like you would loose a ton of business in year or two cycle.

Back