First Option/EFES Phone Sales/Northstar?

it is possible to lead with med supp and cross sell FE or opposite on the phone -
I have found several carriers training this way
1) many people just don't want a stranger in their home and
2) a female agent does not want to go there to begin with
3) people need the products so all this negativity of why phone doesnt work is false. For quick experience I worked on the forrester voice verification line for a month and they were writing 35 application a day on the phone >>
their entire call center was selling FE by phone

Your shotgun approach to 1 call close in their home might work for some of you -- i have found (recently so ask me about persistency in about 6 months) a connection on the phone with a follow up 'reaching out' card by mail to keep the connection is effective. One size does not fit all -
Find your method that fits then focus and stay consistent.

1) northstar - i was offered a position - long interview process and by the end of it all they wanted a payment of $1395 and then $300 a month for the privilege of working on 'their special platform' as they called it . 55% contract

2) EFES: I tried to apply got rejected after first call because I did not have 3 years of FE field experience.

Good Luck ~!

----------

PM me on dialers - they are robust - do not sound automated and in 4 hours of calling you can really speak with 80 people - no voicemails - you can pre record to have those auto dropped - all talk time - super efficient -
tell me where you can talk about your insr specialty to up to 80 people in a half day's work - while driving around country roads to drop by information from those crumpled lead cards.

Good afternoon. I'm brand new to the Forum - I'm learning so much. I would definitely like more information on the dialers that you referenced please.

Good afternoon. I'm brand new to the Forum - I'm learning so much. I would definitely like more information on the dialers that you referenced please.

Hi Sashi15,

layla2016 may not be responding soon, if ever. That post is over a year old and she hasn't been on the forum at all since June. If you keep reading you'll see a lot of (usually not good) comment about selling FE over the phone.

Thats the issue--F2F sales have STOPPED. Medicare still fine. Not doing ANYTHING different with leads, carriers, approach--and the bottom fell out.

I have excellent phone skills thats not the issue

I started this asking about EFES, First Option and Northstar. Got a lot of good feedback especially offline from Gymguy

But NO ONE KNOWS THESE FIRMS?

Have you heard of Lifetele? they are a telesales company that has an in-house lead generation system as well as offering 80-90%. I'm new to the industry and Im considering contracting with them but also trying find more info about them.

Back