First Option/EFES Phone Sales/Northstar?

Companies Change their name for one of two reasons.

1. They merge with another company and agree to operate as one of the two names.

2. A company has developed a bad reputation for various reasons. A name change can help them by assuming a new identity thus distancing them self from the former reputation.

So did this Roberts group team up with another company or....

Companies Change their name for one of two reasons. 1. They merge with another company and agree to operate as one of the two names. 2. A company has developed a bad reputation for various reasons. A name change can help them by assuming a new identity thus distancing them self from the former reputation. So did this Roberts group team up with another company or....

Or, tons of chargeback and a main player got termed. Start a new corporation get it licensed and back in business.

Maybe bought out by some of the employees. Ramiz Hakim states he is owner and co founder and he was with the company for years. Possibly Dan Roberts has retired or has taken a limited role in the new company.

Maybe bought out by some of the employees. Ramiz Hakim states he is owner and co founder and he was with the company for years. Possibly Dan Roberts has retired or has taken a limited role in the new company.

I don't get your thought process.

If the employees buy a successful well known company they don't change the name to an unknown.

When 2 companies merge they assume the bigger more well known name.

Companies Change their name for one of two reasons.

1. They merge with another company and agree to operate as one of the two names.

2. A company has developed a bad reputation for various reasons. A name change can help them by assuming a new identity thus distancing them self from the former reputation.

So did this Roberts group team up with another company or....

There are many other reasons that companies change names, to more closely identify with what they actually do, to create a global image, etc.

WOW well the question was about these FMOs I was thinking about for telesales--and somehow it morphed into a discussion of who was the better hitter--Al Kaline or Rocky Colavito?

ROFLMAO!!!

The Battery Man (Alkaline, of course!)

Thats the issue--F2F sales have STOPPED. Medicare still fine. Not doing ANYTHING different with leads, carriers, approach--and the bottom fell out.

I have excellent phone skills thats not the issue

I started this asking about EFES, First Option and Northstar. Got a lot of good feedback especially offline from Gymguy

But NO ONE KNOWS THESE FIRMS?

What state and area are you working?

Also, why not try a different lead?

I experience dramatic differences in sales results with different leads.

Obviously, there are sales in all types of leads, but dynamics change and it's important that change with it, too.

You should give try out a lead that actually says "life insurance" on it versus the generic types; you'll probably see a positive difference.

What state and area are you working?

Also, why not try a different lead?

I experience dramatic differences in sales results with different leads.

Obviously, there are sales in all types of leads, but dynamics change and it's important that change with it, too.

You should give try out a lead that actually says "life insurance" on it versus the generic types; you'll probably see a positive difference.

See post number 2, been wondering what his thinking is on this!

I'm curious, what kind of persistence are you seeing with phone sales?

I have been running an internal and external call center for 2.5 years and in my experience its about 5-7 percent less than the field depending on how you run your retention process... retention is key for telesales... writing the clients are easy because you can literally make 10-15 presentations a day if you have the right lead bucket..

----------

I have found that the telesales for FE is a failed model for the independent agent working as a sole proprietor.

Doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to the rule. I heard of a couple exceptions. One has posted in this thread, gymguy. I have no idea who he is but I can tell from his prior posts that he is the real deal and knows what he's doing. If I were going to pursue FE telesales I would be all over him to garner info from him.

The rest are pretty much posers. One guy mentioned TD. That's a frickin joke. That's a guy that's never produced in any manner. He used to push DK'ing but the truth was he never sold DK'ing either.

Now he's pushing TV leads for FE phone sales. You think the fact that he sells TV leads has anything to do with that recommendation?

Insuranceman always claimed to be the master at FE phone sales but that was because he was recruiting telesales agents. He did seem to have a handle on telesales. Nothing to the extent of gymguy though.

If you are dead set on giving it a go then give it 100% and don't have a plan B. The people at EFES are top notch. I don't know the first thing about their FE telesales division but I do know the guy that heads it up and he is a straight arrow.

Still, my first order of business would be to have a conversation one on one with gymguy before I made another move.

good advice JD

Thanks for your continued support of Equita

I agree most people who do Tele Sales fail... its just a fact... if the systems aren't set up correctly it will fail every time... It took us 5 years to figure it out and many of those years it cost us money every single month... once you figure it out it is just like field sales... X number of leads in the field is equivalent to X number of hours in the dialer...

Back