FREE INTERNET MARKETING WEBINAR - Monday @ 8pm EST

Ready to teach :)

Is that 'teach' or is that 'sell?"

Just asking.

No wrong answer.

You are new here and I don't know of any experience you have in the ins. industry... however I might have missed seeing your bio. Others have come here over the years, stayed for a month or so and then offered web-seminars, etc., more with the intention of selling services or product than teaching sales techniques or broad-based product info.

Like I said above... just asking. Don't read more into it than there is.

Al3

Just asking.

No wrong answer.

You are new here and I don't know of any experience you have in the ins. industry... however I might have missed seeing your bio. Others have come here over the years, stayed for a month or so and then offered web-seminars, etc., more with the intention of selling services or product than teaching sales techniques or broad-based product info.

Al3

I'm not others, I'm just me.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt (Sorbonne 1910)

Just asking.

No wrong answer.

Al3

;) There is nothing wrong with tyring to promote a business, even if the Carrot is a Free Webinar.

You obviously run a internet marketing business according to your links, and obviously trying to promote your service, nothing wrong with that.

But with this crowd I would show some examples of your work before trying to promote something, even if its for free or have established yourself with some good credibility.

Let your work or proof speak louder than words, and you will have all the business you will ever need. These are fellow agents on here and deserve this.

There is so much buzz about Internet Marketing and how to create your own health insurance or insurance leads period.

Most sites I have seen today promoting internet maketing for insurance agents is primarily focused around Pay Per Click, and Ad campaigns to drive traffic, at a very High Cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
;) There is nothing wrong with tyring to promote a business, even if the Carrot is a Free Webinar.

You obviously run a internet marketing business according to your links, and obviously trying to promote your service, nothing wrong with that.

But with this crowd I would show some examples of your work before trying to promote something, even if its for free or have established yourself with some good credibility.

Let your work or proof speak louder than words, and you will have all the business you will ever need. These are fellow agents on here and deserve this.

There is so much buzz about Internet Marketing and how to create your own health insurance or insurance leads period.

Most sites I have seen today promoting internet maketing for insurance agents is primarily focused around Pay Per Click, and Ad campaigns to drive traffic, at a very High Cost.

YouTube - If you're good at something, never do it for free!

Dave I have many paying customers here... I'll have some post later.

Last edited:
why don't you show your own site with portfolio, references,testimonials

here's the pm you sent me
dmiller90 said:
Your a fucking *** my friend, a complete ***.

Dave's point is that you should show your proof before you go pitching your wares if you want some credibility here. So, with that being said, please give us some links to insurance sites that you have done work for.

Also for an FYI, Dave has been helping with my site for a little over 2 months and I am on first page for about 75 keywords (that's all I have been able to track so far) and I will be first page on my main keywords by end of year at the latest. Plus he has done MANY sites for members of the forum.

That's an interesting choice of words "pitching wares".

Do you know what's so ironic about this thread? One of my marketing customers who actually ranks on the first page SERPS in over 15 states for over 150 high volume keywords happens to be on this thread... Now, I'm not going to go and post URLs or what their chosen Plan of Attack is (or do I have to disclose who they are since they actually hired Dave in the past and Dave knows exactly who I'm referring to).

But, if you want to see design clients? That's a different business.

Here are two on this forum from the past two weeks alone:

Austin Final Expense Insurance | Houston Funeral Insurance - TexasFuneralInsurance.com
Life & Health Insurance Quotes | LifeQuote911.com
(both in the final stages of construction)

You want some background? Grreeeaat!

I've been in Internet Marketing since 2005, primarily serving only the mortgage business from the lead generation side. For three years I ran one of the fastest growing online lead generation firms with a partner.

We built hundreds of websites, managed scores of Internet Marketing campaigns, and sold thousands of leads. (A very notable lead provider here actually even purchased several sites from us our last month in business last year - which they use to generate certain finance related leads.)

In September of 2008 hospital bills and bad timing left me cash flow poor (aka broke) and the company went out of business. Lost my shirt and my home, paid off all of my debt, took some time to see what I did wrong (in work & life) and came back with a vengeance this summer.

As for not having many insurance clients... Yes, this is true and to be honest I'll probably only take on a few more insurance clients this year.

I'm the new kid on the block, I understand you want to kick the tires, open the hood, check the engine and I invite you to do so... Want to see exactly what do I know?

Sign up for the free seminar, I'm not going to pitch my wares. I'm going to flex my intellect.

I'm going to teach you so much in one hour and thirty minutes you're going to have no choice, but be hungry for more.

I Promise.

Last edited:
they actually hired Dave in the past and Dave knows exactly who I'm referring to).

Lord knows that Dave is not the most "socially skilled" vendor here but he has a following and a track-record of success. You are not going to win customers by attacking him. Others have tried here but have not had success.

Here are two on this forum from the past two weeks alone:

This good. However, what are you "selling" in your 90 minute webinar? Design? SEO? What? Why not put an outline on your website so that people will be reassured that it won't be 30 minutes of content and 60 minutes of commercial.

For three years I ran one of the fastest growing online lead generation firms with a partner.

Which one? If you are afraid to say... well it's like going to a job interview and saying to the interviewer "I won't tell you whom I worked for in the past... but I'll do a great job here." No one gets hired that way, I don't believe.

We built hundreds of websites, managed scores of Internet Marketing campaigns, and sold thousands of leads. (A very notable lead provider here actually even purchased several sites from us our last month in business last year - which they use to generate certain finance related leads.)

In September of 2008 hospital bills and bad timing left me cash flow poor (aka broke) and the company went out of business.

Sorry, but that just does not compute. How could you be doing so well and then go out of biz?

Lost my shirt and my home, paid off all of my debt, took some time to see what I did wrong (in work & life) and came back with a vengeance this summer.

You lost everything but paid back everything in a year? I assume that you either had very little to lose or you had a "lucky" investment? Did you go BK? I only ask because YOU "opened the door" as they say in court on Law and Order.

As for not having many insurance clients... Yes, this is true and to be honest I'll probably only take on a few more insurance clients this year.

How many is a "few?" What is the vetting process? Again, YOU opened the door on this so I'm walking through it and calling you out.

I'm the new kid on the block, I understand you want to kick the tires, open the hood, check the engine and I invite you to do so

That's what I'm doing in this post. What DO you know? I know what Dave knows... most of us do. What is YOUR value proposition?

... Want to see exactly what do I know?

I'm more interested in what exactly will you DO?

Sign up for the free seminar, I'm not going to pitch my wares. I'm going to flex my intellect.

I've got intellect. Indeed, I have a lot of it. Intellect is like having a big electric motor with lots of horsepower. it's what you do with the engine that counts. If you just put it up on blocks it doesn't do much. Put it in a car and you have something there. It DOES something or you. The world is full of intellectual failures.

I'm going to teach you so much in one hour and thirty minutes you're going to have no choice, but be hungry for more.

OK, that is a fair proposition. I'd like to know in advance what I will take-away from your lecture, but if you don't want to reveal it, I understand. However, my time is valuable... indeed a lot more valuable than I believe yours is... at least to me. In my mind you have not closed the sale. The newbies here may fall for these kinds of pitches (often from FMOs) but those of who have been here six months or more won't. You better deliver or you are going to be toast. (No I won't attend but I'll be interested in reading whatever reviews come out about your performance.

I Promise.

"I did not have sex with that woman" - Bill Clinton
"I am not a crook" - Richard Nixon
"Read my lips, no new taxes" - George Bush - I
"Mission accomplished" - George Bush - II

Al3

"I may not know much, but I know the difference between chicken salad... and chicken s--t." - Lyndon Johnson

InsuranceSolutions123 Agency

Back