Full Color Med Sup Mailer with Graphics

wow! we got way off topic here. Can anyone comment on their experience sending a med sup mailer like the one Ive attached here?

Attachments

• Med sup mailer.pdf
    603.9 KB · Views: 84
wow! we got way off topic here. Can anyone comment on their experience sending a med sup mailer like the one Ive attached here?

Sorry az if you feel I hijacked your thread...that wasn't my intention. I feel I need to do something similar as far as prospecting. I hope answers to my questions might answer some of yours as well.

I like the layout of what you've come up with for your mailer; I think it looks great. My question is what is the difference in return between what you've come up with and what I can get free from carriers.

You've got a BRM included, what I can get FOC doesn't. Does having the BRM increase returns enough to justify the cost?

I've tested, measured, rinsed and repeated with many thousands of DM pieces over the last twenty years. Postcard Mania's three-color thing won't pull any better than a plain old black and white generic piece. You're wasting your money.

Moonlight. So you have used something like this with a reply card for t65s? Do you remember what type of response you got?
:GEEK:

I've tested, measured, rinsed and repeated with many thousands of DM pieces over the last twenty years. Postcard Mania's three-color thing won't pull any better than a plain old black and white generic piece. You're wasting your money.

I agree!! I get my cards FREE from MOO. Cold calling is also FREE once you have paid a small fee for a list of numbers. I believe too many agents are under the impression that all you have to do is mail out cards and wait for the telephone to ring......you will starve waiting on the phone to ring! Mail out a basic black and white a couple of times then give them a call and introduce yourself....after they have received 3 of your mailings the "Cold" call is now a bit "Warmer." I've only sold a handful of Med Supps to people who have called me before I had a chance to call them.

I agree!! I get my cards FREE from MOO. Cold calling is also FREE once you have paid a small fee for a list of numbers. I believe too many agents are under the impression that all you have to do is mail out cards and wait for the telephone to ring......you will starve waiting on the phone to ring! Mail out a basic black and white a couple of times then give them a call and introduce yourself....after they have received 3 of your mailings the "Cold" call is now a bit "Warmer." I've only sold a handful of Med Supps to people who have called me before I had a chance to call them.

Carrol I know this is a long thread but please read the previous conversation. You will see we are specifically talking about a business reply card. Im not waiting for the phone to ring...Im not looking for prospecting advice, I am looking for business reply mail design strategy advice. :skeptical:

Carrol I know this is a long thread but please read the previous conversation. You will see we are specifically talking about a business reply card. Im not waiting for the phone to ring...Im not looking for prospecting advice, I am looking for business reply mail design strategy advice. :skeptical:

My bad. I have had the bust luck with the MS leads from "Lead Concepts".....basic black and white (or maybe red and white)...anyhow, very generic....the most I received back was 28 out of 1,000 mailings.....once however I only received 6 back out of 1,000.

There are way too many variables for my response rates to have any value for you. I have a piece out right now that's returning 3.6% in one spot and .8% in another...

True... What works in one area might not work so well in another area. I guess Ill be the guinea pig for arizona and give this a shot. Ive committed to sending 6000 over 2 months to get a good feel for the reponse rate. I will definatelly be posting my results to this thread.

Back