Full Color Med Sup Mailer with Graphics

Ok Folks the results are in....

I sent out 2665 of thosee fancy shmancy cards and you guessed it. Ive got about 36 of them back so far which is a 1.3 percent return. By comparison, the generic post card (design MS17)I use with kramer direct has been pulling an average of 2.5 percent.

So there you have it. I wont be doing that again any time soon unless its a simple 2 color generic post card. Not sure what the psychology is behind this phenomenon but it seems as though the least attention grabbing cards infact are the ones that grab the most attention.

Case Closed.:1eek:

Ok Folks the results are in....

I sent out 2665 of thosee fancy shmancy cards and you guessed it. Ive got about 36 of them back so far which is a 1.3 percent return. By comparison, the generic post card (design MS17)I use with kramer direct has been pulling an average of 2.5 percent.

So there you have it. I wont be doing that again any time soon unless its a simple 2 color generic post card. Not sure what the psychology is behind this phenomenon but it seems as though the least attention grabbing cards infact are the ones that grab the most attention.

Case Closed.:1eek:

I wonder if it has to do with the "flashiness" of the custom card? Subconsciously maybe the prospect knows it's an ad; therefore, they are almost programmed to throw it away. I know I rarely look at the ads that come in the mail. But when the generic card comes in, it jumps out at the prospect in it's ordinariness. So that makes people, again on a subconscious level feel it has more importance. Since they have already read it, taking five more seconds to fill it out is nothing. Sunken cost...
Then again, I've only been selling insurance since March 1st. But I was in customer service and operations with a huge insurance company for 13 years.

Jason S.

Back