Funeral Cost Mail Stuffer

Hey Newby, do you have any suggestions for what I am looking for? This not mailing cold. this is to my own book.

And a bunch of Preneed orphans I have

Thanks,

Lee

I've been meaning to ask, what exactly is an orphan?

I do a lot of client mailings. Annual reports, policy reviews and how you been letters. I would like to add a FE piece to my FE clients to get them thinking about updating their smaller FE policies.

Does anyone have a funeral cost piece they would share?

Thanks,

Lee

I'm thinking you would get a better bang for your buck by going to the bank and getting $1000 in One dollar bills and going to an NFL game and throwing them into the stands:D

An orphan is someone that owns a life insurance policy but the agent that sold it to them is no longer with the company.

Ok that's what I was thinking. If you take on an orphan, do you take over the renewals?

Ok that's what I was thinking. If you take on an orphan, do you take over the renewals?

I believe with a captive agent there are setups like that where you are assigned so many orphans. Independent brokers are not.

Settlers does assign active agents to follow up after they pay a death claim on an orphan policy. I had one of those last week.

I've been meaning to ask, what exactly is an orphan?

What Newby said. Rare that you will get the contractual renewal. I AOR them more for the service Dividend mainly new business. A big part of my book can be traced back to an orphan or AOR.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm thinking you would get a better bang for your buck by going to the bank and getting $1000 in One dollar bills and going to an NFL game and throwing them into the stands:D

You may be correct. The five I wrote this week while in flip flops and shorts aside. They called me to ask if I would quote them. Two were replacements of policies where they had not heard from the Salesman since it was sold. A couple are replacing my own policies. My mail and service cost for all is probably $50. Now let's talk about the referrals from keeping in touch.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE] You may be correct. The five I wrote this week while in flip flops and shorts aside. They called me to ask if I would quote them. Two were replacements of policies where they had not heard from the Salesman since it was sold. A couple are replacing my own policies. My mail and service cost for all is probably $50. Now let's talk about the referrals from keeping in touch.[/QUOTE]

Just think of all the free advertising you would get pulling a stunt like this. You would be on every news station around not to mention youtube. All of your customers would be calling you:D

Last edited:
You may be correct. The five I wrote this week while in flip flops and shorts aside. They called me to ask if I would quote them. Two were replacements of policies where they had not heard from the Salesman since it was sold. A couple are replacing my own policies. My mail and service cost for all is probably $50. Now let's talk about the referrals from keeping in touch.[/QUOTE]

Just think of all the free advertising you would get pulling a stunt like this. You would be on every news station around not to mention youtube. All of your customers would be calling you:D[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, you lost me. What chew you talking about Willis?

Latest posts

Back