GI Final Expense sold Exclusively on the phone?

Tony, do you have a rate on a 70 year old male nonsmoker, good health, for $10,000 ? I was just wondering how Baltimore Life compared with others. Thanks.

Tony, I have been contracted with Baltimore Life since 10/07 but my upline does not know squat about selling the products on the phone. He is no help and maybe does not believe in selling on the phone. You told me more in one paragraph than I heard from him total.

I can't PM but would like to talk to you. I would move my contract in a heartbeat if I can get some support.

Thanks!

Dan
[email protected]

Thanks! Wow,their pretty high.

Would you insure a M age 70 for $ 940 per yr...? You had better have lots of them insured and make certain you haven't been tapped with adverse selection... or it could be curtains.

Pretty hard to do so for much less than that and make money, wouldn't you agree...?

Apparently TC25530 (Tony) is missing "Without a Trace." This is definitely a case for Sr. Agent Jack malone (Anthony LaPaglia) and his FBI Missing Persons Squad. Funny thing, Tony invited inquiries and then vanished!:policeman:

After researching I found a temporary residence and I've been testing selling over the phone - it works. So far this week over 3,000 AP with today to go. Sweet spot seems to be the uninsured 45 to 70. However - one of mine this week was 85 and just wanted $2500 face - $973 AP.

Baltimore Life has suspended their phone apps until further notice by the way. If they can get the persistency figured out - they may resume after August.

You can get you a contract 90% to 110% - depending.

But there are several that do phone - Senior Life, Lincoln Heritage, Pensacola Mutual (new one) and maybe BL in the future.

Tom

Latest posts

Back