GI Final Expense sold Exclusively on the phone?

What part are you having a problem with, TH?

I don't understand what you mean by "they go as high as table 20 on their modified plan".

When I think of guaranteed issue, I think of companies like Presidential that will take anybody who can fog a mirror; no health questions at all. That part I get. But what is table 20? Is it just a graded policy like most other companies have?

I don't mean to appear ignorant and stuff.

I don't understand what you mean by "they go as high as table 20 on their modified plan".

When I think of guaranteed issue, I think of companies like Presidential that will take anybody who can fog a mirror; no health questions at all. That part I get. But what is table 20? Is it just a graded policy like most other companies have?

I don't mean to appear ignorant and stuff.

Let me see if I can clear it up, their graded is not GI. There are some medical questions that have to be answered and some they will decline their graded for. They will not decline as long as the person is not rated up more than a table 20. If a person is a table 21, they cannot get the coverage period.

Now, that's pretty high of a table rating. We're talking about a graded product here. They should just make it GI or have just a couple of yes/no questions, but, they haven't chosen to go that route.

Does this make sense?

But what is table 20?

Here are the basics that they still have to answer "NO" to in most states:
1) Currently confined to a hospital, psychiatric, nursing or correctional facility or receiving home health care or receiving or been advised to receive hospice care?

2) Currently using a wheelchair, or require assistance with activities of daily living such as taking meds, bathing, dressing, eating or toileting?

3) Within the past 12 months, used or been advised to use oxygen or use dialysis?

4) Within the past 12 months, been advised to have a diagnostic test, surgery, home health care or hospitalization which has not yet been started, completed or for which results are not known?

5) Diagnosed with AIDS/HIV?

6) Received or been advised to receive an organ or tissue transplant?

7) Diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, ALS or a terminal disease?

..by answering NO to these, they can at least get the Modified plan with Foresters.

Important to note that in certain states, the Modified plan is not available at all. These states include (as of today), AR, IL, IN, MA, MN, MO, MT, NC, OR, WA, WV.

Let me see if I can clear it up, their graded is not GI. There are some medical questions that have to be answered and some they will decline their graded for. They will not decline as long as the person is not rated up more than a table 20. If a person is a table 21, they cannot get the coverage period.

Now, that's pretty high of a table rating. We're talking about a graded product here. They should just make it GI or have just a couple of yes/no questions, but, they haven't chosen to go that route.

Does this make sense?

Crystal clear, much obliged

Back