Got My Site Launched

Thanks for the info, I need to change that info on the home page, I was looking at sites for ideas and never changed it. I really appreciate the input. I have a ways to go but I feel it's a good starts since I did the site myself.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The plugin is called Zopim www.zopim.com

Last edited:
Just a few thoughts: (And I must warn you...I view content from a copy-editor standpoint, so don't take any of my comments too personally)

I tend to look at the "About Me" section first, so that's the only page I reviewed. Overall...pretty good. But...remember that you don't want to write content the same way you talk.

For instance, I would replace the trite phrases, such as "one thing is for certain," "rest assured," and "whatever your case may be." It sounds Ok when you are talking, but not reading.

Spruce up little things such as "or the owe somebody" and "worked there a few years." How many? And although petty, there is no link "below" to view your license.

Overall...a nice start. Keep updating, adding and revising and you'll be fine.

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebFreeAdvice was used in this post

Just a few thoughts: (And I must warn you...I view content from a copy-editor standpoint, so don't take any of my comments too personally)

I tend to look at the "About Me" section first, so that's the only page I reviewed. Overall...pretty good. But...remember that you don't want to write content the same way you talk.

For instance, I would replace the trite phrases, such as "one thing is for certain," "rest assured," and "whatever your case may be." It sounds Ok when you are talking, but not reading.

Spruce up little things such as "or the owe somebody" and "worked there a few years." How many? And although petty, there is no link "below" to view your license.

Overall...a nice start. Keep updating, adding and revising and you'll be fine.

WebNanny was not used in this post
WebFreeAdvice was used in this post

Thanks for the advice, I will re-read the content to spruce it up a little. Thank you fro the tips.

I see this all the time and have never figured this out.

Some resources say the best links are natural, where someone finds your site (post or page) and links back to it as a reference.

Then there are the Fiverr folks that will build 1000 links for $5 or the automated backlinking software for the incredibly low price of $19.99 but buy now because there are only 3 left at this price.

I susbscribed to a service a few years ago that sent out a list of 50 or so sites each month with details on how to get your link. You had to sign up as a member of a forum, or something along those lines and fill in personal data along with your own textual backlink.

Problem with that was the sites caught on that someone was selling their information and eliminated most of the profiles (and links) within a few weeks. Forums on aboriginal pygmy dating that normally had 2 new members a month went to 400 in one month they got suspicious.

So would you care to elaborate on your method?

I'd like to hear the method, too, but I think I might have a better chance of getting the formula to Coke. It probably should be started as a new discussion thread. Also, I'd like the link to the aboriginal pygmy dating site. :)

Most agents are quite willing to share information on this site. As I say, they will teach you how to fish but won't tell you where the fish are.

Maybe this guy will be willing to help and share some of his methods.

As for the pygmy link, I will keep that secret.

I think its a great looking site Kudos... over time small adjustments will only make this site a true masterpiece and a integral part of your organization.

Back