Guaranteed Health Plan

As for Ican, I would rather be associated with a duck selling insurance than some guy who shouts at me about how this product is better than Oxyclean.

Don't knock Oxyclean until you have tried it. Bill Mays is the man, and my shirts look great.

So what may appear great on the surface is nothing more than pissing away $159+ per month plus a one time, non-refundable $100 app fee. What kind of deal is that?

I have a big issue with the $100 app fee unless of course I am getting a huge taste. We have a hard enough time with the $30 app fee on some BCBS plans.

Either way it is rough to push an app fee, that I see nothing on. Hopefully Ican splits the app fee maybe - we shall see.

Ican looks solid, but as you know time will tell. The power of Billy Mays can not be under estimated from a marketing stand point.

Don't knock Oxyclean until you have tried it. Bill Mays is the man, and my shirts look great.

I have a big issue with the $100 app fee unless of course I am getting a huge taste. We have a hard enough time with the $30 app fee on some BCBS plans.

Either way it is rough to push an app fee, that I see nothing on. Hopefully Ican splits the app fee maybe - we shall see.

Ican looks solid, but as you know time will tell. The power of Billy Mays can not be under estimated from a marketing stand point.

It's an association fee the $100 and it's commissionable.
They don't pay percentage they pay per app.

CHBA makes a similar claim.

Doesn't mean it happens that way.

If the provider will not file the claim and wait on payment your client is pretty much stuck. And a lot of providers do not consider such plans to be insurance (which most of them are not).

They look at them in the same way as when someone walks in and flashes a Mega card.

If the provider does not file the claim it is up to the contract holder to do so. Of course all that is after the fact and getting a refund from the provider is a joke.

Need a hysterctomy?

Great.

The per diem pricing is $8,000. The plan pays $1100. When the plan participant comes up with $6900 the surgery can be scheduled.

They would be better off getting Michael Moore to take them to Cuba.

LOL
I really think you might be the only one on this forum that really knows what going on.
I especially like the comment about the Duck. Thats great.

Anyone out in the field selling products like this is just asking for a bad reputation. The last thing anyone wants is to be associated with a law suite. Your name comes up in your news paper you it will cause nothing but problems for your future sales.

I knew of one broker selling these type of mini med plans. He had a document drafted by a lawyer that the client would sign off on that they understood what the plan design was.

LOL
Anyone out in the field selling products like this is just asking for a bad reputation. The last thing anyone wants is to be associated with a law suite. Your name comes up in your news paper you it will cause nothing but problems for your future sales.

quote]

Lawsuit. "Suite" is where the lawyer conducts his/her business.:policeman:

LOL
I really think you might be the only one on this forum that really knows what going on.
I especially like the comment about the Duck. Thats great.

I knew of one broker selling these type of mini med plans. He had a document drafted by a lawyer that the client would sign off on that they understood what the plan design was.

That's a good idea to have them sign a disclaimer. I would never write one of these mini meds unless the person was uninsurable. They need something even if it's a limited benefit plan.

What does the disclaimer say?

'I know its not real insurance and I know it won't come close to paying for any major medical problem I may have and I know that no hospital will accept this as a form of payment, but I want to buy it anyway'.

'I know its not real insurance and I know it won't come close to paying for any major medical problem I may have and I know that no hospital will accept this as a form of payment, but I want to buy it anyway'.

Are you an attorney?

Need a hysterctomy?

Great.

The per diem pricing is $8,000. The plan pays $1100. When the plan participant comes up with $6900 the surgery can be scheduled.

They would be better off getting Michael Moore to take them to Cuba.

So how is it that the person that shows up without ANY coverage still gets the surgery?

how is it that the person that shows up without ANY coverage still gets the surgery?

They don't, unless it is a life threatening emergency or a charity hospital.

Elective procedures are not scheduled if you don't have insurance and/or the ability to pay.

Back