Guaranteed Issue AIG,Gerber

I generally will write AIG over Gerber all day. In my opinion United Life has the best guaranteed Issue Plan. They write before age 40 and 2nd year 50% 3rd full. You will get as earned but graded benefit is best.

I

They just updated the life application

1. Is the proposed insured or the owner planning to enter into any arrangement to pay the premiums
due under this policy? ......................................................................................................................................... ❑ ❑

2. Does the proposed insured or owner intend to sell or transfer any interest in any policy issued as a result
of this application? ................................................................................................................................................ ❑ ❑
Explain any “YES” answers. Provide the details, the dates,

etc._____________________________________________

3. Do you have existing insurance or annuity contracts with this or any other company?...........................................❑ ❑ 4. Is this insurance intended to replace existing insurance or annuity with this or any other company?......................❑ ❑

They just updated the life application

1. Is the proposed insured or the owner planning to enter into any arrangement to pay the premiums
due under this policy? ......................................................................................................................................... ❑ ❑

2. Does the proposed insured or owner intend to sell or transfer any interest in any policy issued as a result
of this application? ................................................................................................................................................ ❑ ❑
Explain any “YES” answers. Provide the details, the dates,

etc._____________________________________________

3. Do you have existing insurance or annuity contracts with this or any other company?...........................................❑ ❑ 4. Is this insurance intended to replace existing insurance or annuity with this or any other company?......................❑ ❑
Those are not the health questions.. United is not GI ..It does ask health questions:

PLAN ❑ Graded Benefit Whole Life Please check “Yes” or “No” beside each question. If any of the answers to questions 1 through 3 are “Yes,” a policy will not be issued.

1. Within the last five years, have you been advised by a member of the medical profession to have surgery requiring general anesthesia or diagnostic tests which were not completed? Do not include those tests related to the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS) .......................................................................................❑ Yes ❑ No

No 2. Are you currently hospitalized, confined to a nursing home, receiving hospice care, institutionalized, incarcerated, waiting for an organ transplant, or within the last twelve (12) months, received kidney dialysis or been diagnosed or treated by a member of the medical profession for Alzheimer’s or any other type of dementia?.............................❑ Yes ❑ No

No 3. Have you ever been diagnosed, treated, or tested positive by a member of the medical profession as having Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS virus) or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), AIDS related complex (ARC) or any immune deficiency related disorder, or have you been diagnosed by a member of the medical profession as having a terminal medical condition that is expected to result in death within the next twelve (12) months? .........................................................................................................................❑ Yes ❑ No

Agent commission is 70%.. GA 80%

Commission paid on Single Premium Whole Life (SPWL) and Graded Benefit Whole Life (GBWL) policies surrendered, cancelled or lapsed in first 13 months is subject to charge-back (100% of commissions earned - no advances).

Question number one is a little tricky. As long as the surgery or test has been completed, they qualify.

I got to ask: Why do i “see” all these posts from this Moses guy on the main page of the forum, but I do not see the posts in the particular thread when I click on that post?

I got to ask: Why do i “see” all these posts from this Moses guy on the main page of the forum, but I do not see the posts in the particular thread when I click on that post?
He was stealig from Compulife's quote engine and offering it for free on his FMO's website. They offer free websites that have stolen benefits on them. They're still fighting it out in court with Bob Barney, who's a member of the Forum.

He was stealig from Compulife's quote engine and offering it for free on his FMO's website. They offer free websites that have stolen benefits on them. They're still fighting it out in court with Bob Barney, who's a member of the Forum.

To be clear, the premiums CURRENTLY showing on the "free' websites have come from three different "scrapes" of Compulife's internet quoting software during the summer months. Changes to our software after the first of those 3 scrapes gave us the source of the second and third scrapes. We have added a "phone home" function that helps us know when our product is being abused.

The second scrape came from a Compulife subscriber who was being victimized by the owners of the free websites with quotes. Compulife offered our subscriber the opportunity to sue to defend their "terms of use agreement" or to cease using our software. They elected the latter; we were disappointed. The third scrape came from term4sale.com. After collecting evidence of that third scrape Compulife took steps to shut down the activity.

At this point the offending "free" sites have information that is now months out of date and those quotes continue to contain numerous errors. Any comparison of the term premiums being produced by those sites and the actual premiums that those companies charge will turn up multiple errors. The claim that the quotes are 99% accurate is completely false.

Copyright laws give copyright owners 3 years to bring legal actions. With the evidence of the last few months in hand, Compulife has lots of time to act while we await the outcome of the appeal which our lawyer has brought in response to the bewildering decision in our first two lawsuits. More information is available at our website, the name of which cannot be posted here because the site owner has banned the name of the individual and the name of his operation. But if you google:

David Compulife

you will find it is the first website in the search, under the real name of the person who calls themselves David Gordon. If you have not read the website, I encourage you to read it and to read the supporting documents carefully. Those dealing with this operation should be careful.

NOTE: This posting is a response to the preceding comment on this thread and the comments made on this thread:

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...fe-quoters-n-a-a-i-p-wins.95453/#post-1269226

That thread can only be viewed by logging out of this site, and clicking on the above link. I am named in the second comment.

While members of this site cannot view the thread, due to the actions of the site's owners, at the time of this posting that last thread had 473 views. I am uncertain why this site wants such comments propagated to so many non-members.

They're still fighting it out in court with Bob Barney, who's a member of the Forum.

https://insurance-forums.com/commun...-hopkins-grants-n-a-a-i-p-huge-victory.92882/

Maybe I missed something. N.A.A.I.P. won The fake story that Mr. "Sinking Ship" Barney told the Federal Judge was dismissed as fake.

We do offer very good compensation for lots of carriers. In fact, industry guaranteed highest. Lots of other recruiters dont like us because N.A.A.I.P. are "game changers." Always offering higher compensation.

Last edited:
If you will log out if the forums, you will then be able to see his posts..

Back