Guaranteed Issue AIG,Gerber

Since the vast majority of those logged in are recruiters, the owner of the forum did not want to offend these recruiters by having N.A.A.I.P's game changing free technology and higher contracts offend these poor souls.

tenor.gif

From the unseen post:

Since the vast majority of those logged in are recruiters, the owner of the forum did not want to offend these recruiters by having N.A.A.I.P's game changing free technology and higher contracts offend these poor souls.

MosesNewmanNAAIP, Today at 3:49 AM

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the reason. But like all things David R, the explanations he offers are far from the truth.

So what company has a good product,priced competitively that's close to guaranteed issue ? What company has good customer and agent service,a reasonable charge back,takes Direct Express,pays good comp,pays good renewals,takes oxygen use,kidney dialysis ?

I walk away from quite a few GI sales. Usually when I write them its early in the day and l like to get off on the right foot. You know at least scratch the pad to make it feel like your off to a good start. More of a motivational thing I guess.

On the other hand over the past 2 years I average about $500 per month in deposits from Gerber, so it does add up over time.

Back