Hello Everyone!

Sorry I've been gone... been busy. MAN, this thread went big haha...

In any case, if anyone has questions feel free to DM me. I don't mind...

If you want to see actual deposits I don't mind... it's cool. I'm building a big agency and I think this is a great industry!

That's me at 30k midway through April. Lead cost = $4k

DM me if you want further proof. FFL is a great company... but this thread was supposed to be me saying hello and hoping to use this website as a resource to learn more about the industry and products quicker.

Sorry if it got off topic. lol.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 19
Sorry I've been gone... been busy. MAN, this thread went big haha...

In any case, if anyone has questions feel free to DM me. I don't mind...

If you want to see actual deposits I don't mind... it's cool. I'm building a big agency and I think this is a great industry!

That's me at 30k midway through April. Lead cost = $4k

DM me if you want further proof. FFL is a great company... but this thread was supposed to be me saying hello and hoping to use this website as a resource to learn more about the industry and products quicker.

Sorry if it got off topic. lol.

Congrats! That's awesome and what a great start to your career.

Once you get a few years in, you'll be able to negotiate higher contracts and learn to generate your own leads.

You'll still make the same money, but won't have to be as busy (or you can stay busy and make even more money).

Good luck.

P.S. Actual bank deposits are meaningless. So are 1099s. Tax returns are the only thing that shows what someone is truly making.

Back