Hello Everyone!

OK Here is an easy one. FE guys are always saying that they replace term when they find it.

Replace me Bro!

Female nonT
DOB 12/53
4 HBP Meds,
5'11" 180#s

Goal/want = get adult son age 29 'grown'.

EDIT: This is United Home Life

Attachments

• ROPTerm Iss2012 age 59 FE health $156mo has a FE, GULand a GUL on son also a FE on mom.pdf
    725.8 KB · Views: 11
  • ROPTerm Iss2012 age 59 FE health $156mo has a FE, GULand a GUL on son also a FE on mom.pdf
    725.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Here is another age 59 yr old

Goal: The owner/ payor / son wanted to have the mortgage paid off if the father died so that the younger brother could stay in the home.

Attachments

• ROPTerm iss2012 age 59 son owns. Son has a ROP also.pdf
    735.3 KB · Views: 6
@DayTimer here is an age 32 at issue that is probably more who you are looking for. Educated, Lives in Aptos, CA (check out those home values).

He and his wife both own 1Mil in ROP. He owns a ROP on his dad. (the case above).This is one the right agent may be able to replace. Well, maybe not replace but add onto. Too many agents are afraid to just ask for more. They think that have to replace.

Attachments

• ROPTerm issued 2015 age 32 $159mo owns ROP on dad. Ref'd bro to me for ROP.pdf
    571.4 KB · Views: 2
Here is another.

He also termed out last year on an ROP. Took the ROP. Has two other term policies. A term on his wife. Wants another term on himself. I am running into financial limit issues with him.. and owns policies on his daughters and grandchildren. Avid Dave Ramsey listener.

Attachments

• ROPTerm1 Issued 2008 Age53 Dave Ramsey fan.pdf
    626.5 KB · Views: 1
This is one the right agent may be able to replace.

Will have to flex my still developing design skills. Cincy, as @Tahoe Ray noted above will not be beatable the same an over priced simplified issue product like TLE or HMS is often beatable on a price comparison.

In real life I'd have the benefit of a thorough fact find, and I can usually find about $500/month in "found money," i.e. dollars being spent inefficiently, unknowingly, and unnecessarily that can be redirected. That, along with a solid presentation of what the policy can do for the prospect during his lifetime typically takes the "price" objection off the table.

In real life I'd have the benefit of a thorough fact find, and I can usually find about $500/month in "found money," i.e. dollars being spent inefficiently, unknowingly, and unnecessarily that can be redirected. That, along with a solid presentation of what the policy can do for the prospect during his lifetime typically takes the "price" objection off the table.

Oh, I want to see this.

6b10121abff05cfb88b464456abccf05.jpg

Back