Here are cms agent fmv commissions just released

So what’s all the crying from many med sup agents that mapd pays much more and carriers bribing agents . From were I’m looking med sup pays at least as much or more than mapd . So sup agents get marketing money . Avg commission for high vol med sup agent 24-25%( fmo’s 27-30%) . So around $350 a sup . $100 -$200 for pdp ( depending on what finalizes with comp ) . Then the bonus of $100-$300 an app . A top med sup agent will be able to make $700 an app plus marketing money . On mapd if you blend 80% of mapd sales are like sales making $310 . So the avg comp is probably $410 ish . High vol sup agents will be making much more than mapd agents . Throw in fancy trips and there killing it .
Don,
I think it has more to do with that Med Sup only agents think they are better that Med Adv agents. They think that Med Adv are crap-they would never-ever- sell that to their valued clients. They then see the market share of Med Adv, and how Med Adv agents are doing...

So what’s all the crying from many med sup agents that mapd pays much more and carriers bribing agents . From were I’m looking med sup pays at least as much or more than mapd . So sup agents get marketing money . Avg commission for high vol med sup agent 24-25%( fmo’s 27-30%) . So around $350 a sup . $100 -$200 for pdp ( depending on what finalizes with comp ) . Then the bonus of $100-$300 an app . A top med sup agent will be able to make $700 an app plus marketing money . On mapd if you blend 80% of mapd sales are like sales making $310 . So the avg comp is probably $410 ish . High vol sup agents will be making much more than mapd agents . Throw in fancy trips and there killing it .
Shhh don't say that loudly. We are getting 25% + $250 per app bonus + marketing money from a certain carrier +pdp commish from one of the biggest blocks of biz

lawsuit in Texas put all our increases on hold according to carefree upline, we are to assume that no increase will be given said the report. I'm looking for the report right now, please hold
any more word on that? just saw this, which you must be mentioning.
A federal judge in Texas has blocked the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services from enforcing its new pay rules for Medicare agents. If the stay survives court challenges, it will apply to all Medicare agents throughout the U.S.Jul 5, 2024

In FL, I make almost as much money on a med Supp + PDP FYC. Then my renewals are higher with med Supp. We have higher med Supp premiums tho. Uhc pays $450 to $550 plus $100 PDP. It’s my most popular med Supp.

Back