Hitting Up the Yard Sales

JD goes on trips all the time and I couldn't picture him ever interrupting folks who are conducting a yard sale. He's not "that guy".

JD goes on trips all the time and I couldn't picture him ever interrupting folks who are conducting a yard sale. He's not "that guy".

Qualifying for a convention trip isn't hard and doesn't mean you're making money. I don't know JD and I'm sure he is doing well for himself - point being is nothing wrong with promoting a product you believe in. If you have conviction in what you have to offer, you are more so doing a disservice by not talking to people about it.

I don't shop at yard sales, but I'd do the same thing. I've sold life insurance to people that go to the same gym as me. So being labeled as "that guy" is fine with me. I'm helping families and making money in the process!

Qualifying for a convention trip isn't hard and doesn't mean you're making money. I don't know JD and I'm sure he is doing well for himself - point being is nothing wrong with promoting a product you believe in. If you have conviction in what you have to offer, you are more so doing a disservice by not talking to people about it.

I don't shop at yard sales, but I'd do the same thing. I've sold life insurance to people that go to the same gym as me. So being labeled as "that guy" is fine with me. I'm helping families and making money in the process!

I assume you feel the same about Kirby Vacuum cleaners, Solar, tree trimming and God.

----------

I assume you feel the same about Kirby Vacuum cleaners, Solar, tree trimming and God.

And satellite TV, cable TV and the local newspaper.

----------

----------

And Girl Scout cookies, chocolate candy bars and lost puppies.

----------

----------

I've never sold Girl Scout cookies!

----------

----------

Haha good one...not really, all I took out of that was your distaste for devout christians - I guess you didn't have the conviction I have for Kirby Vacuums when you were in the military and fighting for the great country that allows us to have freedom of religion.

Haha good one...not really, all I took out of that was your distaste for devout christians - I guess you didn't have the conviction I have for Kirby Vacuums when you were in the military and fighting for the great country that allows us to have freedom of religion.

How did you read distaste for Christians, devout or otherwise, in that post?

I was " that guy " according to my mother who told her church friends , was selling used condoms on the beach. ( I sold condos )

Back