Hitting Up the Yard Sales

Conversely, I've never seen girls selling boy scout popcorn, even though girls can join the boy scouts when they are 14. They just can't earn the eagle scout award.

I assume you feel the same about Kirby Vacuum cleaners, Solar, tree trimming and God.

----------

And satellite TV, cable TV and the local newspaper.

----------

And Girl Scout cookies, chocolate candy bars and lost puppies.

I have respect for all people that are working.

Maybe "that guy" sold a life policy to a family that is going to experience the death of the bread winner. "That guy" just saved the family from unspeakable hardship.

"That guy" kept the kids from dropping out of school.

"That guy" kept the mother from sending the kids to day care for 10 hours a day, or from marrying some guy for money, or prostitution, or the son from dealing drugs, or the daughter running off with some scum bag because he has a few bucks.

Besides, I promise that if you sell anything, you are "that guy."

People hate salesmen but they love "their guy."

Being "that guy" is just a stop on the way to being "their guy we have our insurance with", or "their guy that saved our retirement", or "saved the family."

Maybe "that guy" sold a life policy to a family that is going to experience the death of the bread winner. "That guy" just saved the family from unspeakable hardship.

"That guy" kept the mother from sending the kids to day care for 10 hours a day, or from marrying some guy for money, or prostitution, or the son from dealing drugs, or the daughter running off with some scum bag because he has a few bucks.

Being "that guy" is just a stop on the way to being "their guy we have our insurance with", or "their guy that saved our retirement", or "saved the family."

I agree and have delivered life changing death claims. I have delivered little FE type death claims. I spend hours with my clients. An in and out sale is usually 1hour +. If they can qualify for a few thousand more by going fully underwritten I do that.

And I also agree that we all interrupt at times. My point is we do not all like being interrupted.

But yes, I completely believe in life insurance.

And this is Zig Ziglar talking about what happens when you make a sale:
https://youtu.be/dFdKX6U92YE?t=11m

Back