How commonly do agents lie on apps?

You are a putz(not french). You that dishonest? I pick up the pieces from agents like you all the time. But you are never there to return the phone call are you.

Please, put down the crack pipe. What on earth are you talking about?

I am an honest person, and I choose to believe most people are honest. Maybe that makes me naive, but I'd rather be naive than jaded.

Many apologies VolAgent. My post was not intended to you. I am new to the Forum..and made a huge error in clicking my reply. My reply was to someone else on the thread. Have a great day...and again my apologies.

Many apologies VolAgent. My post was not intended to you. I am new to the Forum..and made a huge error in clicking my reply. My reply was to someone else on the thread. Have a great day...and again my apologies.

VolAgent is it fun to get whacked and then find out it was all a mistake?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
dang newbies........

Newbies are like that sometimes!

Last edited:
VolAgent is it fun to get whacked and then find out it was all a mistake?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Newbies are like that sometimes!

Wife does it six times a day, what is one more time on an internet forum? I'm immune to it all.

I will admit something I have done. The company E-mails me an app back and says the client checked the wrong box, have him/her check the correct box and initial it and send it back in. Well, I have checked the correct box and... forge ( ouch that sounds awful ) their initials and then mail/fax it back to the company. Dang ! I don't want to drive 20 miles just so someone can initial a box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will admit something I have done. The company E-mails me an app back and says the client checked the wrong box, have him/her check the correct box and initial it and send it back in. Well, I have checked the correct box and... forge ( ouch that sounds awful ) their initials and then mail/fax it back to the company. Dang ! I don't want to drive 20 miles just so someone can initial a box.

Nah...none of the rest of us have done something like that. :nah::D

Window sign anyone?

Back