How long should a new agent stay in an IMO that they think might be failing them

You are correct. Travis teaches that if an agent sells $4,000 on Monday, tke the rest of the week off. He is all about lifestyle.

Many of our agents are rebels though and keep going. It's the agent's choice.

I was always the opposite. When I was on a roll I wanted to keep going. When I was having a frustrating week is when I would occasionally take a day off to keep my head focused on what was important.

Different strokes, different strokes.
Yep whatever it takes to get the lifestyle.

3 things:
If I hit my goal on Monday, when I take the rest of the week off I get bored. I usually keep working and keep the momentum going.

On the MOO marketing your clients after a policy has been sold issue, I've heard you can have them placed on a do not market list and they will leave them alone. Anyone else heard of this?

When is it time to move on: I would say if you have peaked or plateaued but feel there's more room to grow elsewhere or if you are at LH I would say yesterday.

I like cocaine. It would be easy to get hooked on it. I haven't done it in a while, but if somebody I know had some I'd do it again. Last time I did it, it was $5 a line. I never did more than 2 lines at a time. I never bought any, except by the line.

A friend of mine bought $1,000 dollars worth back in the 80's to sell, but got in trouble because it all went up his nose and he never sold any of it.

I'm not begging MOO not to market to my customers. They swear high and low that their in house sales team doesn't have access to their external sales channel data. Amazon and Apple also swear that they don't listen in on your devices...right.

What's up with all you "CFC" guys using the same logo? I'm sure Jose is a very impressive guy to you all, but it's starting to feel a little cultist seeing pictures of him everywhere. I guess I'm not really a big fan of the Starbucks Corporation, maybe that's rubbing me the wrong way :arghh:

Back