How long should a new agent stay in an IMO that they think might be failing them

Until enough time passes with hard work that he knows anything holding him back is indeed the IMO and not him. Also if your upline goes dead or missing you may want to look then too.

Until enough time passes with hard work that he knows anything holding him back is indeed the IMO and not him. Also if your upline goes dead or missing you may want to look then too.

I had a FMO go to prison for selling cocaine to an undercover police officer. It was not easy getting out from under that guy at all even though he was in prison. He was my Mutual of Omaha FMO and I had to quit selling for them for a year in order to switch to a new FMO.

I had a FMO go to prison for selling cocaine to an undercover police officer. It was not easy getting out from under that guy at all even though he was in prison. He was my Mutual of Omaha FMO and I had to quit selling for them for a year in order to switch to a new FMO.
I like cocaine. It would be easy to get hooked on it. I haven't done it in a while, but if somebody I know had some I'd do it again. Last time I did it, it was $5 a line. I never did more than 2 lines at a time. I never bought any, except by the line.

A friend of mine bought $1,000 dollars worth back in the 80's to sell, but got in trouble because it all went up his nose and he never sold any of it.

I like cocaine. It would be easy to get hooked on it. I haven't done it in a while, but if somebody I know had some I'd do it again. Last time I did it, it was $5 a line. I never did more than 2 lines at a time. I never bought any, except by the line.

A friend of mine bought $1,000 dollars worth back in the 80's to sell, but got in trouble because it all went up his nose and he never sold any of it.

Insurance Tony Montana over here

Another quaalude and she'll be mine!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't FEX "train" agents to take the rest of the week off once they reach their 4k goal?

I've always trained agents to add more leads if they find themselves struggling to find additional people to see by Thursday, especially the people that want to hit 250k plus. I guess the first thing is to determine what your goals are, lifestyle or maximum income.

You are correct. Travis teaches that if an agent sells $4,000 on Monday, tke the rest of the week off. He is all about lifestyle.

Many of our agents are rebels though and keep going. It's the agent's choice.

I was always the opposite. When I was on a roll I wanted to keep going. When I was having a frustrating week is when I would occasionally take a day off to keep my head focused on what was important.

Different strokes, different strokes.

There's nothing wrong with working based on a lifestyle decision. I guess that Jose's post was based on agents that are looking to hit the big numbers consistently. Different strokes for different folks indeed.

Most agents fail because either they don't apply themselves or they don't invest in Leeds and worked leads as hard as they can. Market n product knowledge is key.

I'm not saying this is your case, because i do nit kniw you. But this is the case for many agent's. I think it all comes down to expectations, what do you expect from the IMO b what should IMO expect from you. There are some people on The Forum that will go out of the field with you and help you sell the deal. There are other Imo's that will Coach you after the call and have a conversation and make themselves available. And there are some Imo's that will just give you a contract and say go view my training and don't bother me. So if you ask 4 or 5 of us you'll probably get six or seven different responses. Agents that are in this business for a long time are successful once they have eventually learned how to generate leads and make sales it's just that simple.

Back