How many leads does your IMO train you to buy? VS AP per week. Are you efficient?

Is 25 leads a week = 4,000 AP reasonable expectation

• Yes

• No

• Yes as long as they do exactly as their taught

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is the logic the mail houses use to screen out non English speakers. But it doesn’t get them all. And yes some of them fake that they don’t speak English to blow off the agent. But being able to speak Spanish just helps cut through that BS.

Is Sr Life replacing them at $27.50 per lead? Ours won’t at that price. But it’s not a big issue for most areas. If an agent has a lot of issues with it they can pay a higher lead cost and get credited for them too.

$32 per DM lead that is screened for PO BOX, income filtered, and age filtered with Life Insurance in 1st sentence.

What would JD be saying to this? Assuming you were not with FEX. Hell, he has gone after Newby with that 'Marketer' talk.

I like your 'do a ride along with me and I'll show you' thing. That is some good stuff. Reminds me of Ben's blitzes and Boom Boom room. Not that I ever partook.

However, you are here recruiting and saying 25 leads should equal $4,000AP if they follow your training. So assuming your people get 25 leads, and of course follow your instructions, they constantly do the $4,000 weekly. Regardless of area, skill set or back log of leads. That is a big claim.

So the old 'show me your 1099' should not fly.

What would JD say?
I no longer recruit but what’s the big deal about recruiting on here???

What would JD be saying to this? Assuming you were not with FEX. Hell, he has gone after Newby with that 'Marketer' talk.

I like your 'do a ride along with me and I'll show you' thing. That is some good stuff. Reminds me of Ben's blitzes and Boom Boom room. Not that I ever partook.

However, you are here recruiting and saying 25 leads should equal $4,000AP if they follow your training. So assuming your people get 25 leads, and of course follow your instructions, they constantly do the $4,000 weekly. Regardless of area, skill set or back log of leads. That is a big claim.

So the old 'show me your 1099' should not fly.

What would JD say?

JD would prob say that 25 is waaay too many leads.

I no longer recruit but what’s the big deal about recruiting on here???

I would have to read this entire thread to get the context of my post to answer. Not going to happen.

In General, nothing wrong with recruiting here or anywhere else. The advantage here is there are enough other recruiters and a couple of independent agents to keep the BS to a certain level.

If someone comes on here is 90% - 100% recruiting and has or does not add any value then yeah, they usually get called out. Or they used to.

Go back 5-8 years ago and this forum was mostly independent agents. Most of today's recruiters were agents. Their tone was different. Understandably, they were looking through a different prism.

All IMohsoHO

I would have to read this entire thread to get the context of my post to answer. Not going to happen.

In General, nothing wrong with recruiting here or anywhere else. The advantage here is there are enough other recruiters and a couple of independent agents to keep the BS to a certain level.

If someone comes on here is 90% - 100% recruiting and has or does not add any value then yeah, they usually get called out. Or they used to.

Go back 5-8 years ago and this forum was mostly independent agents. Most of today's recruiters were agents. Their tone was different. Understandably, they were looking through a different prism.

All IMohsoHO
5-8 years ago this forum was a lot more fun, too! I guess all the newbies just go to FaceBook now.

I don't know.. I enjoy the peace .... but then I am in that nursing home I posted in the other thread. :)
Well, I never liked it when two guys would start pulling their tape measures out. Still don’t like it when a thread degenerates and sounds more like a WWF trash talk interview. But I miss some of the more colorful characters that used to be around. At least the former monkey-man came back!:1wink:

Nothing left here but old farts!

All the real action is on the agency message boards and Facebook.

But I tell you, the "experts" on Facebook that are 6-months into the biz make this place look pale on it's best day. Everyone is faking it till they make it.

Back