How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

He’s so tough. Talking like that with Barron next to him. Real good parenting Trump…

MAGA should be so proud…

Im so sorry...

I have a few I can give you, tell you what I will give you a Bluetick coonhound for free, hell I will even throw in a yrs worth of food, I call her Kamala, she won't hunt or do shit, all she does is lay around and howl...she lets the others peg her all the dad blame time.
You suppose she could help them patrol the border?

He can’t even talk…

I watched that rant tonight.everything he said was going negative about the USA it is sicking listening to that man babble me good-them bad all the time.it was especially sleazy tonight when Loophole Lying Donnie says he hates electric cars- except for Tesla's.Could it be because Elon Musk has pledged 45million a month to him?So funny how his low information base doesn't see right through this shallow man's bullshit.

I watched that rant tonight.everything he said was going negative about the USA it is sicking listening to that man babble me good-them bad all the time.it was especially sleazy tonight when Loophole Lying Donnie says he hates electric cars- except for Tesla's.Could it be because Elon Musk has pledged 45million a month to him?So funny how his low information base doesn't see right through this shallow man's bullshit.
Elon said he’s not giving him $45 million a month.

I love this country. Best country on Earth. It really pisses me off to hear him cut this country down.

Elon said he’s not giving him $45 million a month.

I love this country. Best country on Earth. It really pisses me off to hear him cut this country down.
I think he used the word cult when suggesting he wasn't financing the Trump campaign.

Back