How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Sounds like he's telling Christians that they need to vote him in so he can fix problems, so they don't have to vote again. Sounds a little weird, but I didn't take it to mean he was going to be king for life. :laugh:
He doesn't know what he's trying to say. He just talks.

The Democrats do the same thing. Just word salad.

I'm just going to keep living my life and try to raise my children right and hope that all of these morons in Washington don't f it up for all of us.

I watch all the cable news channels and read many news sources.Huge consumer of news

You watch all the cable news channels? Good Lord, what a miserable life you must lead. You must be tons of fun at parties.

I haven't consumed ANY cable news since 2016 other than on election nights and then a couple of weeks ago when a liberal tried to assassinate Trump. Life is MUCH better without listening to cable news.

He doesn't know what he's trying to say. He just talks.

The Democrats do the same thing. Just word salad.

I'm just going to keep living my life and try to raise my children right and hope that all of these morons in Washington don't f it up for all of us.
So have the Dems or any politician besides Trump ever said this......and he does mean it....Dictator Trump....

So have the Dems or any politician besides Trump ever said this......and he does mean it....Dictator Trump....

Anybody who thinks Trump won't promote an evangelical agenda, including 2025 talking points, only needs to look and who he stacked the SCOTUS with on his way out the door.

Back