How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Translation: "Project 2025 says nothing of what I'm implying it says regarding someone turning 65 and the government automatically enrolling them into Medicare Advantage plans (bypassing agents; bypassing choice), a process which should outrage agents if true (though I concede it is not, because I sheepishly never read source documents), but because I hate Trump, I'll stand firm in my fearmongering."

Translation: "Project 2025 says nothing of what I'm implying it says regarding someone turning 65 and the government automatically enrolling them into Medicare Advantage plans (bypassing agents; bypassing choice), a process which should outrage agents if true (though I concede it is not, because I sheepishly never read source documents), but because I hate Trump, I'll stand firm in my fearmongering."
Here’s another article stating the same…

With respect to Cara, she isn't even saying what you are, and neither of you are saying what the document actually says.

I don't think it's unreasonable for me to ask you for a direct Project 2025 reference, with context, defending your position. I want the source.

Prove you're right. Prove that that (auto enrolling t65s into MAPDs) is the agenda.

I read that.

Medicare Advantage would become the default enrollment option for older adults, and beneficiaries would be given "direct control" of spending.

"Default enrollment option" does not mean "t65s will be automatically enrolled into a Medicare Advantage plan."

At least be intellectually honest with this.

Here, I'll help. I'll be intellectually honest against Trump. If Trump had been president, just "his presence" wouldn't have stopped Russia invading Ukraine or the Oct attacks. He claims it. No, sorry... I say this as someone who will vote for Trump over Harris.

"Ok, you have all convinced me to change my party and my vote."

The quote above is sarcasm and has never been posted by anyone on this forum over the past 4+ elections.

Move on folks, you will never understand each other's mindset, nor change it, as you will never understand how a liberal thinks.

Imagine how brainwashed this country would be without an alternative voice like Fox. Watch "The Five" if you're not scared of listening to some common sense.

Back