HSA 100 from United Health

Assurant just dropped rates substantially in MI and I think and Assurant HSA might be the way to go - no riders for the ear infections and they would not likely remove the kids.

Assurant conducted a test in 5 states. The question? Can they double production with a significant rate decrease? In MD now Assurant comes in under GR for HSAs. The results? Business in MD has quadrupled. Business in MI has tripled.

So from what I'm hearing Assurant is gearing up to go national with rate decreases average around 30. Actually, 30% in FL still puts them out of the market - but at least it won't be hideous.

FYI: In MI (and I'm sure others) there is no longer a wait for preventative care if you add it onto the HSA 100, customer service just confirmed that.

Sorry, but what does "decline for the kids" mean?

BTW, I met with two agents one offering Mega and the other confused the heck out of me. I ultimately decided to pick one on my own based on last years previous analysis. This is tough!.

Thanks for all info, anyways!

Policyholders make emotion based decisions on health insurance and then complain about how health insurance is unaffordable.

This thread is a classic example of throwing away good money after bad.

The agent who just wants a quick sale will simply agree with their client and write up the Copay Select 1500 and move on without ever having established a long lasting client relationship.

IFAwebnews.com | CUSTOMER: Selling what is best in the long run

Back