Humana Medicare Advantage Question

my insure biz & lifeismylife...Need to go to time out ! Biz, needs to go practice his AHIP for 2020 this weekend we will time you this next Yr
and if you break a record I will personally award you with not one but two PDPs ( the only catch is they have to be taking over 10 meds) and for you Lifeismylife you need to bump up your "Events" next Yr.
and by the way Nursing home events do not count ! I can personally say that I have a time with AHIP and mods from carriers each Yr.
( I would rather shovel Horse Crap) and yes it takes me a full 1.5 days to complete. Also I am surprised on the event #s the last event I did I decided to ditch events...to much time not enough money....not enough people attended, But with that being said my last event this yr. I had 7 people attend, ended up writing 4 and have received 3 other referrals thus far which all were closed sales. Also I have been doing this career since 1985 at age 19... I have never been one to NOT set the woods on fire, just consistent, I average 170 NEW clients a yr. for the past 32 yrs. most being Med Supp. I am relatively new to this board ,but I am here to help if I can. BTW BIZ&Life the comments above were to get both of you a chuckle...Lets all have fun with this
and help one another.

I call bull chit on this. #ShowMe

^^^
Well.. we could have them meet in California and fight it out...The Loser has to stay in California and work on The WALL. BTW I hope to live long enough to see the wall completed! MAGA
Only problem with that is, lifeismylife76 is a girl. Hopefully myinsurebiz won't fight a girl.....but then he does type in LAVENDER. :twitchy:

I call bull chit on this. #ShowMe
I can say without a shadow of Doubt that what I post is true.
What is Bull Chit is....

AHIP done in less than an hour.

Carrier Certs a few minutes each.

Truth Hurts you sport, I owe no one proof. BTW that is personal production period. Me Myself and I. I am not a Boaster such as yourself. Try and have a Great Weekend and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I can say without a shadow of Doubt that what I post is true.
What is Bull Chit is....

AHIP done in less than an hour.

Carrier Certs a few minutes each.

Truth Hurts you sport, I owe no one proof. BTW that is personal production period. Me Myself and I. I am not a Boaster such as yourself. Try and have a Great Weekend and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Bahahahahaha

I agree . . .

If you only enrolled 400 out of 200 events - you may need lessons . . .

Based on only 400 enrolled out of 200 events - Maury says " . . . that is a lie! "

We may need to run that Lie Detector Test again, friend. I have hosted at least 200 events but not a lot of the events were well attended, or people did not sign up. I have also paid for my own mail drops, Facebook marketing, and carriers have paid for mail drops, and other marketing. No one ever said making 400 sales in less than 2 years is an easy feat. You have to go out and earn it. Believe me, I have.

Again, you are a total BADASS!! I'm glad you agree and I'm sure you make all my hard work look really easy. I bet you are really, really good looking!!

No, I am serious. Really, really good looking people sometimes in life get things handed to them or they come easier. I don't want to be mean, I'm just saying...for me making a lot of sales and building a book of business is a lot of TIME and COMMITMENT. It's not easy, and anyone who wants to act like it's a breeze is blowing smoke up their own ass.

No, I am serious. Really, really good looking people sometimes in life get things handed to them or they come easier. I don't want to be mean, I'm just saying...for me making a lot of sales and building a book of business is a lot of TIME and COMMITMENT. It's not easy, and anyone who wants to act like it's a breeze is blowing smoke up their own ass.

Don't pay any attention to him. He's not even appointed to do any MA Plans, so he wouldn't know first hand.

Back