Humana Medicare Advantage Question

Don't pay any attention to him. He's not even appointed to do any MA Plans, so he wouldn't know first hand.
sad for him... <Adds assorted colors>

We may need to run that Lie Detector Test again, friend. I have hosted at least 200 events but not a lot of the events were well attended, or people did not sign up. I have also paid for my own mail drops, Facebook marketing, and carriers have paid for mail drops, and other marketing. No one ever said making 400 sales in less than 2 years is an easy feat. You have to go out and earn it. Believe me, I have.

Again, you are a total BADASS!! I'm glad you agree and I'm sure you make all my hard work look really easy. I bet you are really, really good looking!!

and anything being put on the board from 150 deals a year and on is great. especially if you're consistent enough to continue that production/Increase as you progress

Don't pay any attention to him. He's not even appointed to do any MA Plans, so he wouldn't know first hand.

Heck No - Part C sux donkey balls . . . I refer that to a friend for now until a real eApp process works for all Carriers.

I do love Med Sups - so much easier and sticky too.

Heck No - Part C sux donkey balls . . . I refer that to a friend for now until a real eApp process works for all Carriers.

I do love Med Sups - so much easier and sticky too.

What in the world takes "weeks" for tests / certifications?

AHIP done in less than an hour.

Carrier Certs a few minutes each.

...so you got all the certs and did all the tests and havent gotten appointed??

...or sold anything MA???

Last edited:
...so you got all the certs and did all the tests and havent gotten appointed??

...or sold anything MA???

I can't stand CMS . . .

Up until this month - we were strictly telesales / internet sales and MA didn't have a consistent way for us to enroll.

But - we are going back into the field in 2019. Our team members may want to sell MA so we'll get it if for nothing else the MGA over-rides.

We might do Humana since they have a decent plan around me and a SNP plan - maybe even WellCare and UHC.

I can't stand CMS . . .

Up until this month - we were strictly telesales / internet sales and MA didn't have a consistent way for us to enroll.

But - we are going back into the field in 2019. Our team members may want to sell MA so we'll get it if for nothing else the MGA over-rides.

We might do Humana since they have a decent plan around me and a SNP plan - maybe even WellCare and UHC.

what do you mean you didnt have a consistent way to enroll?

-and why switch from telesales to "back to the field"?
what about telesales wasnt working for your team where you're going from that to something that you had left prior?

what do you mean you didnt have a consistent way to enroll?

-and why switch from telesales to "back to the field"?
what about telesales wasnt working for your team where you're going from that to something that you had left prior?

The MA carriers didn't have an easy, consistent way to enroll members online / tele.

Telesales works great for Life and we'll still use it with LBL and AmAm on bad weather days.

We really like the CFG and MoO instant decision Apps - but, they have to be used f2f in the field . . . They are so easy to use. Practically eliminates the need for a new Agent to be 100% versed in underwriting.

CFG will also sponsor Temp Agents for us in Georgia. So - peeps from all walks of life can sell insurance and make some money while they are studying and testing . . .

The MA carriers didn't have an easy, consistent way to enroll members online / tele.

Telesales works great for Life and we'll still use it with LBL and AmAm on bad weather days.

We really like the CFG and MoO instant decision Apps - but, they have to be used f2f in the field . . . They are so easy to use. Practically eliminates the need for a new Agent to be 100% versed in underwriting.

CFG will also sponsor Temp Agents for us in Georgia. So - peeps from all walks of life can sell insurance and make some money while they are studying and testing . . .

so you're focused on Life; which you sell mainly over the phone. you like supps; I had seen you mention it earlier. and as of now sell NO advantage plans?

and to the first part of your statement- The main carriers for MA have semi-simple processes to sign up a beneficiary, without f2f. Aetna uses ascend. UHC-jarvis. humana has their own portal. Moo is now in the game. wellcares a player. granted theres bugs and improvements these are more than easy enough to submit business.

im sure the FMO in your hierarchy can help you with this stuff.

so you're focused on Life; which you sell mainly over the phone. you like supps; I had seen you mention it earlier. and as of now sell NO advantage plans?

and to the first part of your statement- The main carriers for MA have semi-simple processes to sign up a beneficiary, without f2f. Aetna uses ascend. UHC-jarvis. humana has their own portal. Moo is now in the game. wellcares a player. granted theres bugs and improvements these are more than easy enough to submit business.

im sure the FMO in your hierarchy can help you with this stuff.

Way too many bugs for me . . . We tried the UHC and Wellcare - terrible. Aetna not good in my area 2019. We'll see tho.

We're going into the field - so, we may add MA - doubtful for today - but, I change my mind more than my son changes his socks . . .

I just did a uhc MAPD today. So so simple. It took all of 10 minutes from start to finish.

On Saturday I did one while I was at home and it took 5 mins. When I was done it sent him an email to confirm. Their app couldn’t be any easier.

Totally agree!! If you download and use Ascend Aetna/ Coventry and Allwell are equally as easy and you also get a $50 bonus for initiating a telephone call to the enrollee just by pushing a button. I pushed that button over 50 times this AEP!!

Back