I created a (FE agents only group) on Facebook

Its good to see the regular FEX marketers using regular FEX tactics back on the forum.

Looks like the rebranding effort is actually the same .... just another name.

I respond to people the way they talk to me. I don't initiate.
I don't see you saying anything about anyone else's snide comments or holding your own since the conversation had nothing to do with you.
:eek:

I respond to people the way they talk to me. I don't initiate.
I don't see you saying anything about anyone else's snide comments or holding your own since the conversation had nothing to do with you.
:eek:

Now Jose I haven’t really directed a comment at you at all. I think if you go back through this thread, all the snyde comments started somewhere else.

Can someone explain to me why Tim wonders is chasing agents off from eves? 3 months ago efes was the best game in town. Now they aren't. What's the deal

A lot of Millennials find it easier to use Plus there is a great number of agents that don't even know about this forum.

I would expect though that if you are looking for some wise answers you would also be looking for some grey heads of hair (assuming they have hair), well calloused knuckles, cauliflowered ears, shoes with worn out soles, and piles of pens with no ink left in them...

The forum could be called the nursing home of old agents... :yes:

A wise man knows how to get water out of a deep well... I brought my bucket. ;)

I would expect though that if you are looking for some wise answers you would also be looking for some grey heads of hair (assuming they have hair), well calloused knuckles, cauliflowered ears, shoes with worn out soles, and piles of pens with no ink left in them...

The forum could be called the nursing home of old agents... :yes:

A wise man knows how to get water out of a deep well... I brought my bucket. ;)
The bucket does no good unless you also brought a long rope... :no:

Back