I created a (FE agents only group) on Facebook

I have a commission level higher than those contracted direct to the carrier. Rob's is even higher because he has a very high producing group. Besides you can call Rob. He'll toss you to someone like me. All he wants to do is contract agents and not spend too much time on training them.

No you don't. Cut out Greg the middleman, and call Elsberry's yourself

Had 32 people join today
Lol good for you, better keep at it.

Let the best marketer win!

He better not let me win lol,
since marketeering is the only reason he gets to sit comfortably behind desk while his partner goes out and Grinds

Me I marketeer too, but I'm also in the field writing business and I am on Pace for $300,000 again this year.

So if I beat him at marketeering he might have some splaining to do
:swoon::D

" hard work spotlights the character of people. some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, some don't turn up at all"
;)

Lol good for you, better keep at it.

He better not let me win lol,
since marketeering is the only reason he gets to sit comfortably behind desk while his partner goes out and Grinds

Me I marketeer too, but I'm also in the field writing business and I am on Pace for $300,000 again this year.

So if I beat him at marketeering he might have some splaining to do
:swoon::D

" hard work spotlights the character of people. some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, some don't turn up at all"
;)
Really, that's your pitch?

There are 100 recruiters out there with the same offer. You're going to have to find something a little better than that...

Latest posts

Back