I created a (FE agents only group) on Facebook

A couple of subtle references here but lots of more blatant ones in prior threads
I think I know what you are talking about...Perhaps you haven't seen the attacks that were thrown out from the other side.. Some were particularly vile considering what supposedly was happening in their own yard... Kind of a sad situation all the way around.

I think I know what you are talking about...Perhaps you haven't seen the attacks that were thrown out from the other side.. Some were particularly vile considering what supposedly was happening in their own yard... Kind of a sad situation all the way around.
No, I haven’t seen any of that but if it’s personal then that is unacceptable too, to me anyway. It seems like a lot of these threads turn into pissing contests when I thought it is supposed to be about sharing info and helping each other out.

No, I haven’t seen any of that but if it’s personal then that is unacceptable too, to me anyway. It seems like a lot of these threads turn into pissing contests when I thought it is supposed to be about sharing info and helping each other out.
I reserve the right to shit talk a shit talker and if I ever get caught up in a welfare case you all can bash me all you want cause I’ll deserve it.

Most of the imos on here have and will use any information they can to discredit you.

I remember when I first joined one top producer called out another user for being an alcoholic, they at one point worked together and were apparently friends. That top producer always has little snide comments and low key jabs, sort of a puss in how he comments.

Back