I created a (FE agents only group) on Facebook

Lots of good content, tips, advice... Just all around fun if you want to check it out. Read the rules first, its no recruiting allowed.
Because we just want people to relax and enjoy the comradery. Lots of other Facebook groups have all type of insurance this one is ONLY Final Expense agents, so lots of funny posts only we would understand.

Lots of good content, tips, advice... Just all around fun if you want to check it out. Read the rules first, its no recruiting allowed.
Because we just want people to relax and enjoy the comradery. Lots of other Facebook groups have all type of insurance this one is ONLY Final Expense agents, so lots of funny posts only we would understand.

Josh and Brandon have a FE facebook group.

Josh and Brandon have a FE facebook group.

Yes we do. Final Expense and Medicare Mastery Community

Also no recruiting. We also teach agents how to add Medicare cross sales. So I guess ours is a little different. And if you don’t want KSKJ to be the answer to every question, ours might be a good fit ;)

Or if you want to be taught to go door knock a non-responder list go join the other Final Expense only group. Final Expense Coach.

Yes we do. Final Expense and Medicare Mastery Community

Also no recruiting. We also teach agents how to add Medicare cross sales. So I guess ours is a little different. And if you don’t want KSKJ to be the answer to every question, ours might be a good fit ;)

Or if you want to be taught to go door knock a non-responder list go join the other Final Expense only group. Final Expense Coach.
Do you still? Everyone who wasn't in your downline seemed to have gotten kicked out. What happened there?

Anyway the groups are different. Josh's group is more geared towards new agents Jose's group
(fe agents only club) is not. It's really for established agents.

Back