I'm Being Investigated......

Rick you would probably have about the same type of charm I have when dealing with idiots at an insurance company! :biggrin:

Update.

Got an email about 30 minutes after my last phone call.

"Termination without cause."

WTH?

Got a call in to a long time contact up there trying to find out what this is all about. Commissions will continue to be paid for 5 yrs or until the annual payout is less than $1000.

This is a complete mystery.

I have been told in the past they terminated some guys in FL because all they wrote was HIPAA business. They don't do that in GA so that can't be it.

They don't have production requirements so the dozen or so cases I write each year isn't the reason.

Never heard of anything like this before.

did ya trash em on this forum or sumpthin

Update.

Got an email about 30 minutes after my last phone call.

"Termination without cause."

WTH?

Got a call in to a long time contact up there trying to find out what this is all about. Commissions will continue to be paid for 5 yrs or until the annual payout is less than $1000.

This is a complete mystery.

I have been told in the past they terminated some guys in FL because all they wrote was HIPAA business. They don't do that in GA so that can't be it.

They don't have production requirements so the dozen or so cases I write each year isn't the reason.

Never heard of anything like this before.

I think the problem is with UHC, not you.

Perhaps they are trying to save on appointment fees? If an agency only has one agent, dump the agency and keep the agent. Half the fees, right?

Peeler, I am an equal opportunity trasher but have defended them more than I have most carriers. When I unload on a carrier it is always the truth.

While most agents moan about their trigger waiver finger, I used it to my advantage, placing cases no one else would take.

I didn't make the rules but I know how to play them to my clients advantage.

I don't write any senior business with them or with AARP, so for those who have received a letter, do all of you write senior business with them? I only ask because this thread is in a senior forum.

I don't write any senior business with them or with AARP, so for those who have received a letter, do all of you write senior business with them? I only ask because this thread is in a senior forum.

I have recently been terminated from GR, but still have my AARP/UHC appointment. I think UHC is positioning themselves to dump their under 65 agent channel, or at least the under 65 product support... I could be wrong.

Yes, in the OP, it said UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions.

Back