I'm Looking for a Quality Final Expense Lead

tjinca11

Anyone have any good experiences with any final expense direct mail leads?

I'm looking for a lead that lets people know we are talking about final expense, and not just offering some social security handbook or some other "gift".

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for a lead that lets people know we are talking about final expense, and not just offering some social security handbook or some other "gift".

They exist, but the returns aren't great. Contact Chris at the Lead Connection for help.Lead Connection - Home Page

The concern with lead vendors is who can you trust. If one said they will mail 1,000 pieces for $200 you would think that's a great deal but what if they only actually mail 500 so they can afford to only charge you $200. Lead Connections has had enough forum members vouch for his credibility that I would agree with Jimmy and say check them out.

Chris at Lead Connection is very good. You can mailleads that say anything you want. But be careful what you wish for.

His standard wording gets good returns and sales. Don't try to reinvent the wheel.

I've used Monumental's lead program a lot. It isn't half bad for the price.

Monumental doesn't have a lead program. They have a mail program.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I haven't done my own mail in 5 years now but you can design the mail piece anyway you want with almost every mailhouse out there.

I designed what I thought was the perfect FE mailer about 6 years ago. It said it was about life insurance. It said you needed to have a bank account. It also said that by sending the card in you wanted to be contacted by a licensed insurance agent.

They were fantastic if you got them back. Most I ever got from a 1000 piece mailer was 4. most times it was 2 or 3. Mailers were $360/1000 then. Now it's around $425/1000. So you are talking anywhere from $110/lead to over $200/lead. Just figure an average of $150/lead.

If that's worth it to you then it's out there.

If I were to go back to doing my own mail again I would use whichever one got the highest returns.

Last edited:
Back