Insurance Technologies Corp (ITC)

JosephDeacon

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on Insurance Technologies Corp (ITC) as a website host/vendor? I currently have a basic site with them and am talking with them shortly to discuss some SEO add-ons and other more comprehensive services.

I have hosted my site with them for about 8 months, and have not seen much change in my siterank since changing from GoDaddy.

Any feedback is appreciated.

I have them and I am looking to switch. They screw you up and I am shopping around for something new. It's been almost two years and I can't tell you how many times my site goes down or how many months goes on without me receiving emails.

You do not get any notifications or they don't even know when the site goes down until you call them. Nope don't bother.
:no:

I have been doing SEO for about 8 years and if someone promises results from some automated plugins, then I would be highly wary.

So I assume that they are using automated plug-ins and not building it out from scratch?

I have them and I am looking to switch. They screw you up and I am shopping around for something new. It's been almost two years and I can't tell you how many times my site goes down or how many months goes on without me receiving emails.

You do not get any notifications or they don't even know when the site goes down until you call them. Nope don't bother.
:no:

I have a beautiful site from ITC and have had nothing but full cooperation and success. The staff does my modifications almost instantly. Never any problems or downtime. I think if you will call them they will provide you a solution.

Same here. I have had ITC for about 3 years and I think they are great. You get a lot for the money. Their service overall has been excellent and they are responsive. I would trust them IMO. :)

We are using the ITC web solution with the added SEO service package and have been more than impressed. Our dedicated rep has consistently gotten us to the top of the search engines for search terms such as Fort Worth insurance, Dallas commercial insurance, Dallas business insurance and many more. This has easily paid for itself in increased business that I could have never achieved without it.

On top of those results, ITC has completely taken over and revitalized my social media presence. With regular blog, Facebook and Twitter updates they have handled it all for us.
:yes:

We are using the ITC web solution with the added SEO service package and have been more than impressed. Our dedicated rep has consistently gotten us to the top of the search engines for search terms such as Fort Worth insurance, Dallas commercial insurance, Dallas business insurance and many more. This has easily paid for itself in increased business that I could have never achieved without it.

On top of those results, ITC has completely taken over and revitalized my social media presence. With regular blog, Facebook and Twitter updates they have handled it all for us.
:yes:

Funny how some brand new "agents" appeared to make their one and only post in favor of this company! I'm sure it is only coincidence. :D

Funny how some brand new "agents" appeared to make their one and only post in favor of this company! I'm sure it is only coincidence. :D

May the record show that the OP no longer uses ITC and ended up happier w/ another solution.

My experience with ITC has been wonderful since the past year. I have seen great improvement and the customer service is awesome at this point.
I will recommend them if you need a website.

Please ask for Kelly. She is great and always willing to help.

Latest posts

Back